Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Pepsi!

Featured Replies

Wild Cherry. One of the few things if life that is an improvement on the original (Cherry Coke)

 

One thing though... Where is Pepsi Max??????

I also miss Crystal Pepsi. That stuff was the sh*t.

 

I love Pepsi Twist & original Pepsi.

I'm not a big fan of soft drinks but I don't mind drinking diet pepsi or wild cherry.

Well, Pepsi Clear isn't made anymore, but I dug it.

 

I'd say it's a two way tie between Vanilla Pepsi (I think it's better than Coke and with half the fizz and burp accompaniment (SP?)) and Pepsi Clear.

 

Too bad I don't drink pop anymore...

i prefer coke but my favorite pepsi is the original. i dont drink any of the other stuff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.