Leann Tweeden on Fox Sports Radio

She said that Josh thinks he may be allergic to something on the ball(I guess they do stuff with the balls differently in the majors, than they do in the minors and HS)... he is going to a dermatoligist tomorrow, I think

and for the person who said they broke up, you are wrong :thumbup

and for the person who said they broke up, you are wrong

That was me and I stand by my informant. They are very reliable. Just because Leeann has a comment doesn't mean they're still together. Did she say otherwise?

443946[/snapback]

yes, she did.... they are still together

they dont put anything on the ball..its the same material in the bigs as the minors...when i was in the minors not only the pitchers complained about blisters but also the fielders...i even had some problems but the new skin always came out alot harder and it would go away..i hope that dermotologist can help J.B.

It was ironic that she said that she has always felt like a boy trapped in a girl's body, because asfter watching Josh over the last few years, I feel like he's a girl trapped in a boy's.

444262[/snapback]

No way that is a boy in a girl's body.....100% girl all the way. :whistle

She said that Josh thinks he may be allergic to something on the ball(I guess they do stuff with the balls differently in the majors, than they do in the minors and HS)... he is going to a dermatoligist tomorrow, I think

and for the person who said they broke up, you are wrong :thumbup

443933[/snapback]

Geez, you people fail to see that LeeAnn obviously doesn't go for the bikini wax and so Josh's fingers sometimes getted ruffed up a bit. When he was in high school and AA/AAA he didn't have her around, hence no blisters.

I did see her up close when she walked by and yes, she is hot. I'd take those blisters anyday of the week. :p