Finley will not come to East Coast

Fishin2004

i really dont see the rangers trading Tex.

they may move him to the outfield....or they may end up moving him to DH, or using a 4 man rotation in the outfield ultimately.

478406[/snapback]

They have a lot of good young hitters and some good ones in the minors. They basically have no good, young pitching. Penny is a Texas boy and might help them appeal to some locals.

You never know... :whistle

i really dont see the rangers trading Tex.

they may move him to the outfield....or they may end up moving him to DH, or using a 4 man rotation in the outfield ultimately.

478406[/snapback]

They have a lot of good young hitters and some good ones in the minors. They basically have no good, young pitching. Penny is a Texas boy and might help them appeal to some locals.

You never know... :whistle

478414[/snapback]

Penny is from Oklahoma.

Oklamhoma and Texas are two entirely different regions....and to say it would help appeal to locals is not exactly true. The Rangers are not having problems with attendance this year anyway...amazing what winning will do for you.

The Finley is NOT dead, Florida is trying to work on a three team deal with Arizona and San Diego. Mike Berardino had mention it today. I'll fill in the holes. Finley would go to San Diego and Ryan Klesko to Florida. Finley was a long shot from the begin because he never really wanted to leave the West Coast. Florida would NOT have to give up Stokes in the deal, which something they been trying to avoid.

I stuck neck out this week, but I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. I jump the gun on something I thought was done.

As far as the deal I don't like it at all. :thumbdown ...unless there more in return with Klesko maybe a RP.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.