****OFFICIAL CHOI APPRECIATION THREAD****

Ashley

Choi, for the short time you have been with us... you truly made an impact. You automatically became a fan favorite... as well as favorite in the clubhouse! I will miss those infamous "HEE SEOP CHOI" chants! Thank you for what you have provided this team! You will TRULY be missed :( ! Good luck in the future!

Show your appreciation...

Guest Moneyball

i'll miss you choi. when you hit that shot opening day you automatically became a fan fav. i almost got into cheers when hearing the trade was official. maybe one day in the future we can reacquire you. peace out. have fun in LA at least there are more koreans in LA.

I hate to see the "BIG IHOP" leave us.....he did well in his short time, not sure I understand getting rid of him....the deal was originally Penny for LoDuca, how Choi got into the mix is beyond me...

I just hope that Stokes is all they say he is for our future 1b.

Enjoy LALA land Choi !!!

I love Hee Seop Choi, folks! How can this be happening!? Choi makes up the very soul of the Marlins! He may put on a Dodgers' uniform but he will always be a Marlin underneath, right folks?

If you are reading this Hee Seop, I just want you to know that we love you!!! You are my favorite Marlin even though I have Go Mikey under my avatar. I graduated from FIU like Mikey did and he was a Golden Panther. So that's why I have Go Mikey with the Golden Panther in a Marlins' cap. But YOU are my favorite Marlin and will always be a Marlin to me! :D

Good luck Hee Seop, ultimately you were just too expensive for this team to keep... wait that's not it...

you just didn't hit for a good enough average- wait..., uh, I mean...

you never really developed the home run power we thought you might- uh, no... wait,

it was that you showed no patience at the plate & no judgement of the strike zone..... no- wait that wasn't it, let's see...

you just didn't seem to play sound defense over there at first base- err, wait no that's not it...

why was it again he was traded?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.