Brad Penny

Guest marlins02

from someone watching the game

not much to describe.. threw a pitch, grabbed at his elbow, trainers and managers came out, threw a practice pitch, grabbed his arm in obvious pain and immediately ran off the field.

502127[/snapback]

damn. poor guy, i hope things workout for him. :(

Man that sucks for Penny, I was really hoping he would do well in Dodger blue. Last year I got to meet him and he autographed a ball for me when all the other players basically ignored the fans, he's really cool and I hope he comes off this injury quickly, but it doesn't sound good.

On the bright side, this trade is looking huge right now. Imagine if we never did this deal and Penny blew out his arm while playing for the Fish, our season would pretty much be over as well.

Are you all telling me you don't think the lack of Penny doing any meaningful training program which includes arm strength exercises didn't contribute to this injury? Come on people! This has been one of Penny's biggest problems.

502303[/snapback]

I don't think Penny's training program or lack thereof had anything whatsoever to do with this injury.

But hey you're the expert. :whistle

Agree with Cape.

502319[/snapback]

That's a first.

502329[/snapback]

Shut up, people agree with me because I am right. You can't talk because you haven't been here long. Lately people have gotten spiteful and rude, but before alot agreed with me. I told you Penny needed to be traded and thankfully he was.

Are you all telling me you don't think the lack of Penny doing any meaningful training program which includes arm strength exercises didn't contribute to this injury? Come on people! This has been one of Penny's biggest problems.

502303[/snapback]

David Wells and Sabathia make Penny look like Brad Pitt. Neither of them have had a serious arm issue. Unless you know what Penny's exercise routine is, you shouldn't act like you know everything he does or does not do. Hell, Greg Maddox looks like the dough boy. I doubt anyone questions his work ethic.

502303[/snapback]

David Wells and Sabathia make Penny look like Brad Pitt. Neither of them have had a serious arm issue. Unless you know what Penny's exercise routine is, you shouldn't act like you know everything he does or does not do. Hell, Greg Maddox looks like the dough boy. I doubt anyone questions his work ethic.

502366[/snapback]

It has been questioned all this time! It was said that he never did any kind of conditioning program and Penny responded because he was "country strong."