My Visit to Miller Park

djm305

WOW, I just got back from my roadtrip to Milwaukee and I must say it is the best time I have had at the ball park EVER. I wil try to make this quick cause I know you guys don't wanna read a long post.

Anyhow I met a MArlins fan at Miller Park and she invited me to sit with her in her AMAZING seats. I am telling you I have never been this close to the players, I was about 5 feet away from the batters BOX on the visitors dugout First Row on the field. Check out some of the pics I took, I took over 100 so I couldn't post all of them just yet but here are a few... The first one is when I walked up to the PARK...

I have to say this is 1 AMAZING ballpark. I would never want to leave that place if that is wehre the Marlins called home!

I took all these pics from my seats except the first one.

Arriving

JP Batting

Loui Smiling for a PIC when I called his name.

Lowell on DECK

Cabs on Deck

Beckett Pitching

View of the Marlins Dugout from my seats

LoDuca on DECK (all the ON DECK pics are from like 5 feet away of my seats! :)

The originals are better quality but for WEB purposes I scaled them down. =)

OHHH and I am 7 - 0 when in attendance for the year!

Great pics, i think i saw this guy in the highlights.....if you watch Sportscenter or espen news take a look when Encarnaciona and Gonzalez score in the 10th and look at some fans next to the Marlins dugout, standing up and cheering and from the view of the pics im guessing it was you man.

Great pics, i think i saw this guy in the highlights.....if you watch Sportscenter or espen news take a look when Encarnaciona and Gonzalez score in the 10th and look at some fans next to the Marlins dugout, standing up and cheering and from the view of the pics im guessing it was you man.

514090[/snapback]

yeah, I saw him too! Did you have a GO MARLINS sign?

me and that woman were the only MARLIN fans in that front row by the dugout, so it must have been me. I am a big guy and I had my Old Teal Alternate Road Jeresy on. Anyhow, I will post more pics soon, I got ON DECK pics of every player. I was 5 feet away from the ON DECK circle.

Ok, so here is an Online Photo album I created, I got limited bandwidth on this account so if you can;t access it let me know. I am lazy and I didn't label any of the pictures but you guys can figure out what they're pics of. I only uploaded about 30 of the 100 pics I took but these are some of the better ones. =)

Marlins vs Brewers @ Miller Park 08-15-2004

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.