August 16, 200422 yr WOW, I just got back from my roadtrip to Milwaukee and I must say it is the best time I have had at the ball park EVER. I wil try to make this quick cause I know you guys don't wanna read a long post. Anyhow I met a MArlins fan at Miller Park and she invited me to sit with her in her AMAZING seats. I am telling you I have never been this close to the players, I was about 5 feet away from the batters BOX on the visitors dugout First Row on the field. Check out some of the pics I took, I took over 100 so I couldn't post all of them just yet but here are a few... The first one is when I walked up to the PARK... I have to say this is 1 AMAZING ballpark. I would never want to leave that place if that is wehre the Marlins called home! I took all these pics from my seats except the first one. Arriving JP Batting Loui Smiling for a PIC when I called his name. Lowell on DECK Cabs on Deck Beckett Pitching View of the Marlins Dugout from my seats LoDuca on DECK (all the ON DECK pics are from like 5 feet away of my seats! The originals are better quality but for WEB purposes I scaled them down. =) OHHH and I am 7 - 0 when in attendance for the year!
August 16, 200422 yr Great pics, i think i saw this guy in the highlights.....if you watch Sportscenter or espen news take a look when Encarnaciona and Gonzalez score in the 10th and look at some fans next to the Marlins dugout, standing up and cheering and from the view of the pics im guessing it was you man.
August 16, 200422 yr Great pics, i think i saw this guy in the highlights.....if you watch Sportscenter or espen news take a look when Encarnaciona and Gonzalez score in the 10th and look at some fans next to the Marlins dugout, standing up and cheering and from the view of the pics im guessing it was you man. 514090[/snapback] yeah, I saw him too! Did you have a GO MARLINS sign?
August 16, 200422 yr Are you sure you werent the Ball Boy for this game ? Pics look like they were taken by the ball boy that sits by the on deck circle. Really nice pics .
August 16, 200422 yr Wow !!! 7-0 ! Maybe we should take up a collection and have you travel with the team for the rest of the season :thumbup
August 16, 200422 yr Wow those are some nice seats,Is miller Park nice? it looks really nice in all those pics. Great Seats (those on deck pics are awsome there so close you can hear the players breathing) Talk about a sweet road trip
August 16, 200422 yr Author me and that woman were the only MARLIN fans in that front row by the dugout, so it must have been me. I am a big guy and I had my Old Teal Alternate Road Jeresy on. Anyhow, I will post more pics soon, I got ON DECK pics of every player. I was 5 feet away from the ON DECK circle.
August 16, 200422 yr Author Ok, so here is an Online Photo album I created, I got limited bandwidth on this account so if you can;t access it let me know. I am lazy and I didn't label any of the pictures but you guys can figure out what they're pics of. I only uploaded about 30 of the 100 pics I took but these are some of the better ones. =) Marlins vs Brewers @ Miller Park 08-15-2004
August 16, 200422 yr Congrats dude. I've been to Miller Park quite a few times, and I think it's great but not nearly as nice as Pac Bell, CBP, or Camden Yards.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.