what's your favorite mb.com board?

Jenny

mine is the outfield! where everyone talks about EVERYTHING? :D the ones i visit more often are outfield, and florida marlins. how about you?? :) and if you were to add a new board what would it be about?

583497[/snapback]

I agree! Being an artistic/creative peronality, I feel the forum, "Formerly known as Off-Topic" gives a larger canvas for creativity!

I would call my new forum, Cafe Cubanita

Welcome to Cafe Cubanita! Flirt your fanny off at this Marlins Fan Dating site! Meet your next date, who loves the Marlins as much as you![/color]

We'll arrange your whole date! And you'll we whisked away in the MarlinsBaseball.com Limo! A streeeetch Metallic teal, black, & silver pimped Chevy Trailblazer! With all the goodies! You and your date will be be brought to Gate C, Pro Player Stadium, Home of the Marlins! Where you'll be red carpet led up to the Flirt Zone, Club C! Keep your eye on the ball...And the Jumbotron! For 99.9 Kiss Country Kiss Cam!!

:thumbup

MiRi Of course will be VP of this forum and will personally meet and greet the daters at the Pro. She will offer her free cosmetic/ fragrence and Skin care gift package...Men's Clearisil products...

And her new hit singe will PlAy in the limo, on th e ride over...a duet with MiRi & William Hung!

:keyboard :whistle "Smile a little smile for me...Ohhh MiRi...what's the use in cryin'. :whistle

:whistle "In a little while you'll see....Ohhhh MiRi!.... You must keep on tryin'!"

:whistle "I knowww that he hurt you now... I know you'll get through some hoooowwowwoww"

"ba ba ba bah bah bah , bu bah bah bah , ba babahbahah :music

mine is the outfield! where everyone talks about EVERYTHING? :D the ones i visit more often are outfield, and florida marlins. how about you?? :) and if you were to add a new board what would it be about?

583497[/snapback]

I agree! Being an artistic/creative peronality, I feel the forum, "Formerly known as Off-Topic" gives a larger canvas for creativity!

I would call my new forum, Cafe Cubanita

Welcome to Cafe Cubanita! Flirt your fanny off at this Marlins Fan Dating site! Meet your next date, who loves the Marlins as much as you![/color]

We'll arrange your whole date! And you'll we whisked away in the MarlinsBaseball.com Limo! A streeeetch Metallic teal, black, & silver pimped Chevy Trailblazer! With all the goodies! You and your date will be be brought to Gate C, Pro Player Stadium, Home of the Marlins! Where you'll be red carpet led up to the Flirt Zone, Club C! Keep your eye on the ball...And the Jumbotron! For 99.9 Kiss Country Kiss Cam!!

:thumbup

585353[/snapback]

LMAO :lol ...imagine