TO Strikes Again

Heckeroo

I hate TO. I bet his teammates hate him too.

605322[/snapback]

His teammates definetly don't hate him. And way to comment on a guy you know nothing about. I'll say bascially what I said to the guy who talked s*** about Pac. You must like eating out of the media's ass, eh?

605370[/snapback]

lol - thats funny.. what are you 12?

I don't like him. I don't like the way he presents himself. I don't like his attitude. I don't like how he blew up and yelled at his O-coordinator on the sidelines like a little baby. I don't like how he publically called out his coaches and his quarterback in SF. He's a baby and he's immature. Yes, he's in the elite of WRs in the NFL but he's acts like an idiot.

I bet he actually practiced that dance at home too... What a dolt. I like how his teammate just walks by him like, "God you're an idiot."

Whatever happened to people just handing the ball to the official. Marvin Harrison is a great receiver and a class act.. TO is a great receiver and a punk.

Guest FishFanInPA

Do y'all want cheese with that wine? Let the man dance...every team does it....the bob and weave....look at Ray Lewis..he dances before every game, after every tackle.....stop with this boo-hoo....stop dancing garbage. The man has every right to and just because the rest of you don't have the talent in his pinky finger, doesn't mean you should put him down.

I bet he actually practiced that dance at home too... What a dolt. I like how his teammate just walks by him like, "God you're an idiot."

Whatever happened to people just handing the ball to the official. Marvin Harrison is a great receiver and a class act.. TO is a great receiver and a punk.

605422[/snapback]

If you don't want to see him dance, shut his arse down.

605422[/snapback]

605512[/snapback]

um ok... I'll be sure to tighten up my coverage on him next time we play him.

605422[/snapback]

605512[/snapback]

um ok... I'll be sure to tighten up my coverage on him next time we play him.

605607[/snapback]

Here's an even crazier idea. Change the station.

:plain

Guest FishFanInPA

I bet people who love TOs little jigs are the same people who think the state of the NBA is awesome right now.

605625[/snapback]

Incorrect...the NBA sucks always will suck....TO is god....bar none.

Ray Lewis insinuated Terrell Owens has conflicted sexual preferences.

"What's flattering is that he has me on his mind when he's at home," Lewis added with a wink. "I thought women would do that. But if you have a man on [your] mind at home, something is wrong with that." Nov. 1 - 11:38 am et

Ray Lewis insinuated Terrell Owens has conflicted sexual preferences.

"What's flattering is that he has me on his mind when he's at home," Lewis added with a wink. "I thought women would do that. But if you have a man on [your] mind at home, something is wrong with that." Nov. 1 - 11:38 am et

605707[/snapback]

Awesome.

:notworthy