AJ Burnett

Lefty

What's up with this guy? What do you guys think about AJ's actions after certain games in which his teammates do well? When a pitcher or star of the game does an interview with the TV crew, AJ reportedly shoves a pie in his face.

In fact, it has led to a dramatic and altogether absurd tradition of 'pying' a rookie after his first big game. There are those of us who would vehemently reject to such childish antics, but I know for a fact that many people involved with the Marlin's organization are well informed and admit to being hesitant in stopping this ill-advised hazing. The possible injuries from said pie could translate into inflamed eyes or temporary blindness.

I feel that we, as Marlin fans, should debate this matter on a local scale, and after we've come to an agreement, it should be brought to the attention of state and national officials. It could quickly get out of hand and become a serious threat to the livelihood of the organization.

671308[/snapback]

Are you freakin' serious???

:lol ? :lol ? :lol ? :lol ? :lol ? :lol

I find this type of behavior ATROCIOUS!!! It must be stopped forthwith! What happens if the pie's pan crushes a players nose? Perhaps pushing the ridge of his nose up into his brain and killing him on-site? How would that go for the ratings? Huh?! Huh, AJ you wreckless, suicidal-maniac, pie-wielding serial killer!!!

And you questioned my intelligence? :blink:

j/k... :p Very funny although most wont get your humor...too bad...too bad...

The humor is too subtle, dude.

671474[/snapback]

It's called satire...And it's actually 'subtly' sarcastic toward politics and the whole Delgado and "God Bless America" issue...

671476[/snapback]

I know, I'm just saying it's gonna go over 80% of this board's head.

The humor is too subtle, dude.

671474[/snapback]

It's called satire...And it's actually 'subtly' sarcastic toward politics and the whole Delgado and "God Bless America" issue...

671476[/snapback]

I know, I'm just saying it's gonna go over 80% of this board's head.

671503[/snapback]

I know...I'm just trying to change things up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.