Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Here's a quote you'll like

Featured Replies

Herald

 

 

Delgado's agent, David Sloane, asked Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria during negotiations: ''If the A's put Barry Zito [on the trade market this summer], do you make the deal?'' In other words, will there be money left if Delgado signs? ``The answer was yes. That meant a lot.''

mua ha ha ha ha

673275[/snapback]

Wouldn't that be a nice pickup...Although I'd much rather have him right now..

 

I mean, right now. Then we'd be WS favorites, no doubt. How can you stop this rotation:

 

Burnett

Zito

Beckett

Willis

Leiter

 

Woah...

mua ha ha ha ha

673275[/snapback]

Wouldn't that be a nice pickup...Although I'd much rather have him right now..

 

I mean, right now. Then we'd be WS favorites, no doubt. How can you stop this rotation:

 

Burnett

Zito

Beckett

Willis

Leiter

 

Woah...

673278[/snapback]

Lets sign Harry Potter for a 15 year deal..

He'll bewitch a baseball to go 150 MPH..

mua ha ha ha ha

673275[/snapback]

Wouldn't that be a nice pickup...Although I'd much rather have him right now..

 

I mean, right now. Then we'd be WS favorites, no doubt. How can you stop this rotation:

 

Burnett

Zito

Beckett

Willis

Leiter

 

Woah...

673278[/snapback]

Lets sign Harry Potter for a 15 year deal..

He'll bewitch a baseball to go 150 MPH..

673281[/snapback]

No, because he has to fulfill the prophecy first... :confused

mua ha ha ha ha

673275[/snapback]

Wouldn't that be a nice pickup...Although I'd much rather have him right now..

 

I mean, right now. Then we'd be WS favorites, no doubt. How can you stop this rotation:

 

Burnett

Zito

Beckett

Willis

Leiter

 

Woah...

673278[/snapback]

Lets sign Harry Potter for a 15 year deal..

He'll bewitch a baseball to go 150 MPH..

673281[/snapback]

No, because he has to fulfill the prophecy first... :confused

673282[/snapback]

oh yeah...and he's still underage so he can't do magic outside Hogwarts School...

damn :(

mua ha ha ha ha

673275[/snapback]

Wouldn't that be a nice pickup...Although I'd much rather have him right now..

 

I mean, right now. Then we'd be WS favorites, no doubt. How can you stop this rotation:

 

Burnett

Zito

Beckett

Willis

Leiter

 

Woah...

673278[/snapback]

Lets sign Harry Potter for a 15 year deal..

He'll bewitch a baseball to go 150 MPH..

673281[/snapback]

No, because he has to fulfill the prophecy first... :confused

673282[/snapback]

oh yeah...and he's still underage so he can't do magic outside Hogwarts School...

damn :(

673293[/snapback]

What's sad is that I've actually read all five books, seen all three movies, and I preordered the sixth book the day that they announced its release date.

 

If I was smart, I would've put that money toward Marlin's tickets!

 

But then...We didn't have Delgado at the end of December!

Herald

 

 

Delgado's agent, David Sloane, asked Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria during negotiations: ''If the A's put Barry Zito [on the trade market this summer], do you make the deal?'' In other words, will there be money left if Delgado signs? ``The answer was yes. That meant a lot.''

673274[/snapback]

Fricken awesome :thumbup .

If we had Zito, we sure would be world champs. one question, how does loria top the 2003 championship rings.

673339[/snapback]

 

"When we win the world series, I want to live ON my ring," said Delgado. "They say that Jeffrey will make the next one around twice the size of Puerto Rico."

mua ha ha ha ha

673275[/snapback]

Wouldn't that be a nice pickup...Although I'd much rather have him right now..

 

I mean, right now. Then we'd be WS favorites, no doubt. How can you stop this rotation:

 

Burnett

Zito

Beckett

Willis

Leiter

 

Woah...

673278[/snapback]

Lets sign Harry Potter for a 15 year deal..

He'll bewitch a baseball to go 150 MPH..

673281[/snapback]

No, because he has to fulfill the prophecy first... :confused

673282[/snapback]

 

 

no worries....rosie can help him figure it out in the minors and then we can call him up when he is ready. I say make the deal.... :thumbup :whistle

no way...Enc and Stokes for Zito come on now they would never do that. Maybe Burnett, Stokes and Encarnacion of course i dont want Burnett going nowhere. Maybe Olsen Stokes and Enc would work.

Herald

 

 

Delgado's agent, David Sloane, asked Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria during negotiations: ''If the A's put Barry Zito [on the trade market this summer], do you make the deal?'' In other words, will there be money left if Delgado signs? ``The answer was yes. That meant a lot.''

673274[/snapback]

 

We all know Billy Beane is probably pitching a tent over J-Willy. J-Willy for Zito sounds very sexy.

Herald

 

 

Delgado's agent, David Sloane, asked Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria during negotiations: ''If the A's put Barry Zito [on the trade market this summer], do you make the deal?'' In other words, will there be money left if Delgado signs? ``The answer was yes. That meant a lot.''

673274[/snapback]

 

where the hell is he getting all this money from? his bank account?

where the hell is he getting all this money from? his bank account?

673676[/snapback]

 

He realized he wasn't jewish, so it's okay to spend his money.

 

/Yeah I went there.

//Wanna fight about it?

///Well he isn't jewish....

///////////////this is fun//////really//////////god these slashes make me skeet//////

where the hell is he getting all this money from? his bank account?

673676[/snapback]

 

He realized he wasn't jewish, so it's okay to spend his money.

 

/Yeah I went there.

//Wanna fight about it?

///Well he isn't jewish....

///////////////this is fun//////really//////////god these slashes make me skeet//////

673690[/snapback]

he might be Jewish

where the hell is he getting all this money from? his bank account?

673676[/snapback]

 

He realized he wasn't jewish, so it's okay to spend his money.

 

/Yeah I went there.

//Wanna fight about it?

///Well he isn't jewish....

///////////////this is fun//////really//////////god these slashes make me skeet//////

673690[/snapback]

 

:lol

where the hell is he getting all this money from? his bank account?

673676[/snapback]

 

He realized he wasn't jewish, so it's okay to spend his money.

 

/Yeah I went there.

//Wanna fight about it?

///Well he isn't jewish....

///////////////this is fun//////really//////////god these slashes make me skeet//////

673690[/snapback]

he might be Jewish

673696[/snapback]

 

According to my trusty JewsInSports webpage he is not listed. Did you know the Dolphins have the only two jewish qbs in the NFL? Jay and Sage. Also, there are no jewish NBA players.

 

http://www.jewsinsports.org/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.