when does baseball tonight start again

reni89

I cant wait until Baseball Tonight is on!

Its becoming one of my favorite shows :lol .. I watch it everytime the Marlins win, if they lose I dont watch it :lol

674579[/snapback]

Haha same here. I hate when the Marlins lose, so i can't stand anyone talking to me about it after AT ALL. If they lose, i only watch the Web Gems

There is a taping on the weekend of ESPN the Weekend as said, Feb 25th or so. I'm going to -assume- it might be live, so possibly the weekend of February 25th.

674637[/snapback]

Alright thanks. I'll be watching. Baseball tonight is my favorite show. I hate when football season starts and they start showing less.

674715[/snapback]

:blink:

QUOTE(Hollyberry @ Feb 1 2005, 6:47 PM)

I cant wait until Baseball Tonight is on!

Its becoming one of my favorite shows .. I watch it everytime the Marlins win, if they lose I dont watch it

Haha same here. I hate when the Marlins lose, so i can't stand anyone talking to me about it after AT ALL. If they lose, i only watch the Web Gems

i also do the same exact thing, or i check how my fantasy baseball players did

I miss the Kruker :( .

674564[/snapback]

John Kruk?

Did he get fired or somethin?

674825[/snapback]

i think he just means he misses seeing him on BBTN since it hasn't been on since October.

It should be year round. They could fill up an hour a day during the offseason with player movement, winter leagues, etc.