Dolphins Stadium

aok

I cant wait until we get the new stadium but I am not too excited about driving an extra 20 min (1 hour and 15 min) to the stadium :( That means less games

I wonder what all the Palm Beach fans are going to do? :confused

741978[/snapback]

Drive further. :plain

:lol

741989[/snapback]

I wish :confused

Guest Moneyball

Dolphins Stadium sucks. It's a baseball dump. Small seats, no foot room, orage everywhere, angle of the seats, Dolphins crap everwhere, and knowing Wayne gets most of your cash.

I cant wait until we get the new stadium but I am not too excited about driving an extra 20 min (1 hour and 15 min) to the stadium :( That means less games

741978[/snapback]

Not mentioning paying Pancho perez $30.00 to park on his lawn... :banghead

741978[/snapback]

Not mentioning paying Pancho perez $30.00 to park on his lawn... :banghead

742034[/snapback]

:lol , so true.

I Live in Port Saint Lucie and go to about 30 games a season . PSL is about 90 miles from Dolphins stadium. Orange bowl is a lot more difficult to get to for me . Does the tri-rail run to Orange bowl or do I have to jump on a bus from the station?

742084[/snapback]

You could transfer from the tri-rail to the metro-rail which has like a 3 minute shuttle to the Orange Bowl.

I Live in Port Saint Lucie and go to about 30 games a season . PSL is about 90 miles from Dolphins stadium. Orange bowl is a lot more difficult to get to for me . Does the tri-rail run to Orange bowl or do I have to jump on a bus from the station?

742084[/snapback]

By the time the new stadium is up. The Tri-Rail will go into the inter-model center just east of the airport. From there they will most definately have transportation to the new stadium.

It takes me about an hour and 10 minutes to make it to Joe Robbie Stadium from Port St Lucie. When I go to Kendall it takes me about an hour and 45 minutes. It doesnt matter to me, Ill be living in Miami this fall anyway.