Most HATED Marlins of all time

Besides Kevin "Mr. Scab" Millar, the one player I detest most vociferously has to be Cliff Floyd who bad-mouthed the current ownership from the day they took over the team, humiliated them almost daily through an all too willing media, tried unsuccessfully to extort a $35 million+ contract that he was wholly underserving of, and then upon being traded, continued to bad-mouth the franchise, ownership and the team (players) for a full two years afterward.

Cliff wound up signing for the same money he rejected from the Marlins in New York where he pays a much higher tax rate, for all intents and purposes for less money and to this day blames the Marlins for not paying him what his bloated ego tells him he is worth.

It was a great day for the Marlins franchise and the clubhouse when Cliff Floyd was sent packing. Good riddance I say.

1. Jorge Fabergass

2. Jerry Browne

3.Alfonseca

4.Kurt Abbott

5. Jesus Sanchez

6.Destrade

7. Hough

8.Millar

9.Tim Raines

10. Raphel Medina

762631[/snapback]

WHAT THE ????..... Hough? Raines? Sanchez? Abbott? Kevin Millar? Alfonseca? Fabergas #1? Browne? No way man.

My 3 would be....

1-Miceli

2-Castro

3-Oliver

Thats about it.

You guys are either too young or you just plain don't remember Junior Felix. He was clearly the worst Marlin ever... No hustle, no heart, and after he would make an error, he would give you the one-finger salute. No seriously, he would flick people off from center field. :thumbdown No class at all. Granted, he only played about a third of a season here, but that third of a season was really all he needed to ris to the top of that list. 6 errors in 52 games from the outfield position... makes Cabrera look like Willie Mays. :shifty

You guys are either too young or you just plain don't remember Junior Felix. He was clearly the worst Marlin ever... No hustle, no heart, and after he would make an error, he would give you the one-finger salute. No seriously, he would flick people off from center field. :thumbdown No class at all. Granted, he only played about a third of a season here, but that third of a season was really all he needed to ris to the top of that list. 6 errors in 52 games from the outfield position... makes Cabrera look like Willie Mays. :shifty

762726[/snapback]

:lol I remember him. Didnt he make like 3 errors one game? :lol

1. Excuse me for using the word hate, it seems many of you are quite sensative.

2. Why not have this thread? Its here to provoke Intellegent debate.

3. Perhaps upon futher review maybe 11. Oliver 12. Castro 13. Rob Natal

4. Its not based on any national survey that I've conducted.

5. Simpy thoughts and the wants of other marlins fans thoughts

6. I talked to Danny Miceli in 01 and he was really cool.

1. Excuse me for using the word hate, it seems many of you are quite sensative.

2. Why not have this thread? Its here to provoke Intellegent debate.

3. Perhaps upon futher review maybe 11. Oliver 12. Castro 13. Rob Natal

4. Its not based on any national survey that I've conducted.

5. Simpy thoughts and the wants of other marlins fans thoughts

6. I talked to Danny Miceli in 01 and he was really cool.

762739[/snapback]

you're retarded.

first of all, no one should be hating on kevin millar cause that guy worked his ass off and he loved it here. you can't be pissed that he decided to go to japan but that got screwed up...look at gabe white..he went to japan even after winning the world series.

micili badmouthed the ownership and asked for his ass to be kicked out, whether or not he was cool to you doesn't really matter, the point is he sucked royally and didn't give it 100%. Darren Oliver belongs here along with ramon castro, and i've never herad it rob natal, just bob. like fp&l.

wayne huizenga certainly takes the top spot, f***ing a**hole.