Marlins vs Rockies---3:05et---at Coors Field

Ramp

Madman..where where your seats yesterday...that GABP is nice.

893725[/snapback]

Club seats. It's the 2nd deck...if you can imagine the end of the Reds dugout closest towards the plate....go up from there, 4 rows up into the 2nd deck (club seats) :thumbup

Mad..on Friday I was right by the Fishs dugout...5 rows up....then I had diamond seats, (nice buffet), and then I was like 20 rows behind homeplate. Moes game was sloppy..but not sure if u might have saw a guy wearing a Cabs Jersey..black..anywho...Josh is out of the inning!!!

Mad..on Friday I was right by the Fishs dugout...5 rows up....then I had diamond seats, (nice buffet), and then I was like 20 rows behind homeplate. Moes game was sloppy..but not sure if u might have saw a guy wearing a Cabs Jersey..black..anywho...Josh is out of the inning!!!

893735[/snapback]

At the edge of the diamond seats near the Fish's tunnel trying to get autographs while those annoying kids were there?

Mad..on Friday I was right by the Fishs dugout...5 rows up....then I had diamond seats, (nice buffet), and then I was like 20 rows behind homeplate.? Moes game was sloppy..but not sure if u might have saw a guy wearing a Cabs Jersey..black..anywho...Josh is out of the inning!!!

893735[/snapback]

At the edge of the diamond seats near the Fish's tunnel trying to get autographs while those annoying kids were there?

893739[/snapback]

That was me...those kids were annoying..man..didn't even know there names...

893735[/snapback]

893739[/snapback]

893746[/snapback]

I figured it was you as soon as you said you were in the diamond seats...but I specifically remembered the guy in the Cabs jersey. Those little kids were Reds fans just looking for any autographs possible. :thumbdown

The secuirty personel on the field are some of the biggest douches I've ever seen.

Mad..on Friday I was right by the Fishs dugout...5 rows up....then I had diamond seats, (nice buffet), and then I was like 20 rows behind homeplate.? Moes game was sloppy..but not sure if u might have saw a guy wearing a Cabs Jersey..black..anywho...Josh is out of the inning!!!

893735[/snapback]

893739[/snapback]

893746[/snapback]

I figured it was you as soon as you said you were in the diamond seats...but I specifically remembered the guy in the Cabs jersey. Those little kids were Reds fans just looking for any autographs possible. :thumbdown

The secuirty personel on the field are some of the biggest douches I've ever seen.

893748[/snapback]

Yeah those kids should have been shot. I just sat down after awhile...couldnt take them anymore. I also ate at Montgomery inn...those ribs were freaking awesome....