Shows that should be cancelled

EndLine

Today(finally), Night Stalker was cancelled by ABC. You all know that there are shows equal or worse than Night Stalker although I know most of you probably are not familiar with the show anyways. So the question I bring upon you is... What shows should be cancelled?

It's late right now and the only thing that comes to mind is Killer Instinct on FOX Fridays.

The War At Home, Fox 8:30

Such an unfunny show and the Dad on there thinks he is so smart ass and intelligent. :thumbdown

I discovered last night while waiting for Family Guy to start and having the TV on Fox after the Simpsons that there is a Admin on that show. That gives it points but since I don't watch sitcoms I can't disagree with you.

The War At Home, Fox 8:30

Such an unfunny show and the Dad on there thinks he is so smart ass and intelligent. :thumbdown

I discovered last night while waiting for Family Guy to start and having the TV on Fox after the Simpsons that there is a Admin on that show. That gives it points but since I don't watch sitcoms I can't disagree with you.

I watched it for the second time, and it was only because in the info it said it had something to do with Teen Implants.

/Typical Passion reasoning.

I can't really say- shows that I don't like, others might like. It's all about taste. A better question would be "which shows do you not like" as opposed to "which should be cancelled."

I liked the show (ER) very much in the beginning, and still watch it regularly. But, after 10 years it has burned itself out creatively, and it pains me to see that. So, I think its time to cancel it, though I can't really say it's a show I "don't like".

ER -- someone please put that zombie out of its misery...

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one man. That and House are my two favorites.

And I usually don't watch TV.

Anyways, there are tons of reality shows that need to get the axe.

Desperate Housewives, Freddie, Joey, That 70's Show, every CSI, every Law & Order knockoff (like Without a Trace, Criminal Minds, Close to Home, Killer Instinct, etc.), Numbers, and a bunch of other shows I can't even think of because modern TV is awful.

TGIF back in the last 90's > everything on TV now.

Desperate Housewives, Freddie, Joey, That 70's Show, every CSI, every Law & Order knockoff (like Without a Trace, Criminal Minds, Close to Home, Killer Instinct, etc.), Numbers, and a bunch of other shows I can't even think of because modern TV is awful.

TGIF back in the last 90's > everything on TV now.

No way in hell they should cancel Numbers. :thumbdown

the war at home is awesome to me because I have always pictured myself as that type of dad with my kids.

Best scene of all the shows is when he thinks his kid is gay rappaport says in his little siliquoy(sp) "Hmmm? How would my father have handled this? Oh, yeah!" and he raises a glass of alchohol. that was an awesome episode and I have been hooked ever since. BY FAR one of the funniest shows on tv today.

as far as should be canceled? here is my list not in any particular order:

American Dad

the George Lopez show

freddie

invasion

just about any drama on CBS not named Survivor

P.S. Whoever said Lost should be hit repeatedly in the head with a Louisville freakin slugger

the war at home is awesome to me because I have always pictured myself as that type of dad with my kids.

Best scene of all the shows is when he thinks his kid is gay rappaport says in his little siliquoy(sp) "Hmmm? How would my father have handled this? Oh, yeah!" and he raises a glass of alchohol. that was an awesome episode and I have been hooked ever since. BY FAR one of the funniest shows on tv today.

American Dad

the George Lopez show

freddie

invasion

P.S. Whoever said Lost should be hit repeatedly in the head with a Louisville freakin slugger

Lefty was kidding, that is his favorite show.

American Dad

the George Lopez show

freddie

invasion

Lefty was kidding, that is his favorite show.

I know but I am sure some retard on here will say it though just to stir S$*T up!

The last time I watched newtork prime time religiously was when NBC had their Must See TV Thursday night blockbuster line-up (Cosby Show, Family Ties, CHeers, Night Court)...

Most of today's sitcoms are crap. They are cookie cutter formats... Take same dull boring characters and put them in a different setting, change the name of the show, and put it on the air....

Instead of creating unique dimensional characters, it's all one dimensional people trying to be hip instead of a character you can associate with... Quality, acting, and substance seem to have been replaced by shallow in your face charicatures....