Wedding Crashers

Boog Sciambi

Guest FishFanInPA

I just watched it last night, I didn't like it. I was hoping it was 100% mindless comedy. :lol

I didn't like it either.

Well since your an unfunny person you wouldn't. There werent many guns in the movie.

Guest marlins02

I just watched it last night, I didn't like it. I was hoping it was 100% mindless comedy. :lol

I didn't like it either.

Well since your an unfunny person you wouldn't. There were no guns in the movie.

*dives behind desk*

I didn't like it either.

Well since your an unfunny person you wouldn't. There were no guns in the movie.

Actually, there was a scene where the grandmother was shooting at Vince Vaughn. You're too eager to make lame jokes, man.

I didn't like it either.

Well since your an unfunny person you wouldn't. There werent many guns in the movie.

Right.

There were mabye 2 or 3 funny scenes and the rest of the movie was just complete garbage.

• 3 weeks later...

Old School is on its own level...

I'd put Wedding Crashers and 40-Year-Old Virgin on the same plateau, just a little bit below Old School. Both are awesome. The only thing that sucks is that before I saw Wedding Crashers everyone told me the funny parts, so it wasn't half as funny as it would have been if I went in the movie not having heard a thing. W/e... I'll deal with it. Still hilarious.

"No Jeremy, the painting was a gift. I'm taking it with me."