Hurricane Isabel

miami15

WTF is "YELLOUS"?

WTF is "dont the same"?

Some of that dirty money should be used for education on you.

U CANT READ OR SOMETHIN?

YELLOUS- LIKE U ARE YELLOUS WHEN I GET RICH

DONT THE SAME- LIKE U WOULD HAVE DONT THE SAME AS ME.

DO U UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMMING OUT OF MY MOUTH? A) STOP THE ALL CAPS!!!!!

B) Since your so fond of movie quotes (something I like alot :D ), try this one on for size:

"English Mothaf***a! Do You Speak It?"

WTF is "YELLOUS"?

WTF is "dont the same"?

Some of that dirty money should be used for education on you.

U CANT READ OR SOMETHIN?

YELLOUS- LIKE U ARE YELLOUS WHEN I GET RICH

DONT THE SAME- LIKE U WOULD HAVE DONT THE SAME AS ME.

DO U UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMMING OUT OF MY MOUTH? are you on dope?

dumbass.

lol, people who want to get out of school because of the hurricane are oblivious to how the Hurricane Day system works. When I was in high school, everyone wanted the 'cane to come close and miss, so we could miss school. Yah, because on my day off, I want to sit inside my house while it pours down raining, with no power. Then when the storm leaves, I get to pick up all the branches off the yard, and clean up all the crap the storm did. Yah, thats what I want to do.

No. Instead, I would rather save that Hurricane Day, and get out of school early (which is where the days usually go). Hurricane days are not like Snow Days. On Snow Days, people have fun. Snowfootball, sledding, etc. Hurricane Days: locked up inside. Hopefully you got a generator so you can watch Power Rangers or whatever.

Hurricane Isabel Projected Path

Link:http://image.weather.com/images/maps/tropi...77x187.jpgLink:

WELL MY BIG BROTHERS SAY THAT WHEN THE HURRICANE CAME THEY HAD 3 WEEKS WITHOUT SCHOOL AND MADE LIKE 5 TREEHOUSES AND PLAYED ALL DAY AND FOUND COOL STUFF. SOUNDS GODO TO ME!

My god how stupid you are..... -_-

Picture C/O weather.com

At 5 p.m. EDT, Hurricane Isabel was located 375 miles northeast of San Juan, Puerto Rico, and moving west-northwest at 12 mph. Forecasters expect it to continue that movements until Sunday I believe.Isabel is a slow-moving storm and is still several days from land, and forecasters are still as of now unsure if it will hit the U.S. However, computer models predict it will turn toward the Carolinas over the next few days or so and it will also weaken by that time.

Things are starting to look more ominous for the east coast.

this has to be one of the funniest f**king threads i have ever read considering itz such a serious topic. it should seriously go in the humor section.

bluesclues you are out of your league here but thats ok cuz u make me laugh. and if u live in hialeah u better pray that it doesnt hit u directly cuz u will have no where to live. i went to middle school in hialeah and my grandmother lives there, those houses aren't made of cardboard like some people like to think but they sure as hell won't stand up to 150mph winds.

i was here when hurricane andrew hit and even though storms like that fascinate me in some strange way i thank God that it didn't hit my area worse. the damage that thing caused was horrendous and i am not looking foward to another one like that. i may not be as lucky again. not to mention this one is even bigger *shudders*

I had 1 or 2 days off in highschool because of close calls with hurricanes but like someone else said its not like u can go out to the movies or something. if a hurricane comes close u better believe there is going to be nasty flooding, especially with the wonderful drainage system we have in miami. it doesnt work like a snowday. aaww now u made me want to see snow (itz too damn hot here sometimes!!)

btw, juanky, nice job quoting Pulpfiction. one of my fav movies. "he'd be damned if he let the gooks get their yellow hands on it"

I work for the Miami-Dade County Public Schools system, so let me clear up some misnomers about "Hurricane Days".

Our legislature allows up to three days of school being missed in any one school year (which do NOT have to be made up) due to weather conditions. From the fourth day and after, those school days have to be made up.

I guess the wind was blowing so hard, it took our your intelligence bluesclues, because all 10 days missed because of Andrew were made up. There were no teacher workdays that year. Everyone worked every day.

IS that what you're hoping for?

Do you want to stay home and play every day and not go to school?

Tell your daddy who got rich committing a felony- it is a felony to file a false insurance claim and defraud a company - to home school you and your siblings. This way, after you have your hour of instruction, you can play outside the rest of the day and become one more person who will never pass the FCAT.

:applause:

btw, juanky, nice job quoting Pulpfiction. one of my fav movies. "he'd be damned if he let the gooks get their yellow hands on it"

:thumbup

Another favorite: "Jewels, if you give that man 1500 dollars I will shoot him on general principle."