Who gets Demoted

Mephisto

Guest Juanky

Who should it be? Any of Borowski, Moehler, or Herges. Pointless, pointless signings.

Who will it be? Either Resop, Martinez, or Nolasco, unfortunately.

From what I am hearing it is going to be either Johnson or Nolasco...both are long relievers and they only need one of them....with Olsen coming up from AAA that leaves no one MLB ready for a starter should one of 5 starters go down....someone has to be MLB ready and that would give Johnson and/or Nolasco time to get ready to come in and be the next starter....

But then again who knows...it might well be Resop to get some more time and be ready for the mid season call up....we'll know come Friday....

From what I am hearing it is going to be either Johnson or Nolasco...both are long relievers and they only need one of them....with Olsen coming up from AAA that leaves no one MLB ready for a starter should one of 5 starters go down....someone has to be MLB ready and that would give Johnson and/or Nolasco time to get ready to come in and be the next starter....

But then again who knows...it might well be Resop to get some more time and be ready for the mid season call up....we'll know come Friday....

Im guessing Johnson since he has struggled w/ his control 4 walks in 2.2 innings to go along with 4 hits.

I believe Josh is having a difficult time in adjusting to a relief role at this time...he would be better off as a starter and be able to get into his rythmn as a starter....not everyone can make that adjustment....he is a big kid and has great stuff as a starter....some are starters...middle relievers....and few are closers.....

I agree. It is probably JJ or Nolasco. One of the is probably getting ready to take Moe's place in the starting rotation. :confused