Ivan Maisel's Pre-season NCAA Top 25

Passion

Guest Fritz

FSU is high as hell. I wonder if the OL figured out how to block. Their schedule is extremely favorable, so we'll see what happens.

I enjoy seeing the Canes so low and hope they go that much lower. Gators are about where I expected.

Tennessee > TCU.

TCU is a joke and Tennessee will be back on the map this year.

Tennessee will finish 15th. They have depth at every position that other teams don't have. Tennessee had the #1 recruiting class in 2005. Don't let one bad year fool you. Fulmer will be back.

I think Notre Dame is #1. Only reason they will finish 8-10 is because they play the toughest schedule year in and year out. One slip up and they are done.

Tennessee > TCU.

Tennessee will finish 15th. They have depth at every position that other teams don't have. Tennessee had the #1 recruiting class in 2005. Don't let one bad year fool you. Fulmer will be back.

I think Notre Dame is #1. Only reason they will finish 8-10 is because they play the toughest schedule year in and year out. One slip up and they are done.

USC and Florida State would strongly disagree with that.

I'll never have sympathy with Notre Dame about their schedule. Suck it up or dump the TV contract and join an actual conference.

Tennessee > TCU.

I'll never have sympathy with Notre Dame about their schedule. Suck it up or dump the TV contract and join an actual conference.

Notre Dame should have beaten USC last year and USC lost Bush, White, and Leinert. I know USC has great talent and 2 awesome WRs but Notre Dame has too much talent returning.

FSUs offense is average at best. Weatherford will be good but what else?

FSU will go as far as their offensive line can take them this next season. Weatherford will be on point and Booker and Smith will have to carry a big load, but if the offensive line can stay healthy, watch out. That and a weak schedule might give FSU an undefeated record. Florida will be scary, but they have a tough schedule, so we'll see how that pans out, but I personally think UM is in for another bad year. This could be Coker's last season if he doesn't turn it around.

Tennessee > TCU.

Notre Dame should have beaten USC last year and USC lost Bush, White, and Leinert. I know USC has great talent and 2 awesome WRs but Notre Dame has too much talent returning.

FSUs offense is average at best. Weatherford will be good but what else?

I was talking about their '05 recruiting classes, which were better than Tennessee's.

I fully expect ND to be better then FSU and USC this year.

Tennessee > TCU.

Ron Zook always had unbelievable recruiting classes (top 3 each year almost) and that really didn't get the UF program anywhere.

Tennessee is a great team that had a horrible year. Last year was no indication of how good they are...plus now they have Cutcliffe back at OC.

Guest Fritz

Love the fact that he thinks Michigan is a dark horse....Hopefully someone fixes that damn defense.

Michigan is still coached by Lloyd Carr, FTL.

Guest FishFanInPA

Love the fact that he thinks Michigan is a dark horse....Hopefully someone fixes that damn defense.

Michigan is still coached by Lloyd Carr, FTL.

Thanks Captain Bring Down