August 1, 200620 yr this year, the yankees. cuz of the huge differencial in payroll. anyother year, without a doubt the phillies
August 1, 200620 yr normally I'd say the Mets, Braves, or Phillies...but I'm gonna have to be optimistic and say... the Tigers, 4 straight games, in late October...thank you very much :thumbup
August 1, 200620 yr The Cincinnati Reds, September 26-27-28th. i agree...but....for this month I would love to sweep them D-backs next week.
August 2, 200620 yr Author Whatever team the Marlins happen to be playing Must be the Mets then in this case.
August 4, 200620 yr Author Sorry guys, I know you all wanted a sweep from the Mets according to the mayority, but atliest we took 2 out of 3 if that make you happy. :thumbup
August 4, 200620 yr Phils Mets Braves Just no love for those three, especially the Phils and Mets (cause of their a**hole fans)
August 4, 200620 yr How about everybody that's ahead of us in the Wildcard. :notworthy Great place to start off
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.