Which newspaper do you turn to for your Marlins news?

MrAndMrsFish

Over the last three years, the Post has broken by far the most stories.

First on the Beckett trade.

First on Pierre to the Cubs.

First on the Leiter signing.

First on the McKeon mutiny.

All three really are trash as far as coverage goes this season, and even when the team was good the coverage was not befitting a contendor, but whatever...it's the Post for me, used to be the Sentinel, but they've been a day late too many times the last couple of years for my liking.

Over the last three years, the Post has broken by far the most stories.

First on the Beckett trade.

First on Pierre to the Cubs.

First on the Leiter signing.

First on the McKeon mutiny.

All three really are trash as far as coverage goes this season, and even when the team was good the coverage was not befitting a contendor, but whatever...it's the Post for me, used to be the Sentinel, but they've been a day late too many times the last couple of years for my liking.

Doesn't it seem that the Post is always the first to run with ANYTHING though, even idle speculation. I think the Post was first on Delgado coming to the Fish via FA. I could be wrong about that.

I read all of them, though if I had to choose which one does a better job at covering the Marlins, it's easily the Sun-Sentinel.

The amount of Marlins coverage in the Palm Beach Post is horrifically inadequate, and the writers on the Herald just can't write particularly well. The Sentinel not only provides more coverage than the other two, but its writers are actually halfway decent.

Sun-Sentinel does the best job overall in daily Marlins coverage.

This is like voting in the last few U.S. President votes.

It's more like voting for the best of the worst.

.I read the others when posted here. It seems like Palm Beach has better writers and coverage, and the Herald is considered by me to be a worthless rag of a newspaper overall, but every now and then they do get the story right.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

I prefer reading Joe Frisaro over at MLB.com rather than any of the local beat writers, though I do get the Herald at home and the Sentinel at work. Neither are good, but if you add them together they equal 1 decent newspaper. I will say that I find more editorial mistakes (mispellings, punctuation, and the like) in the Herald.

I know this wasn't asked, but as far as crosswords go, my vote goes to the Sun.