Unsolved Mysteries to return!!

geemoney

Yeah, it's really hard to see this working without Robert Stack. Seems like a pretty strange programming choice for HBO, but maybe they'll be able to go places with it that regular network TV couldn't go.

It's not necessarily airing on HBO, they are just one of the producers, I think.

You could be a total dork like me and download the theme song, burn it on a CD, and listen to it in the car while you're driving down a dark road at night.

It has to be the old theme song though.

Did you really do that?

:lol :lol :lol

Classic Dodge.

You could be a total dork like me and download the theme song, burn it on a CD, and listen to it in the car while you're driving down a dark road at night.

It has to be the old theme song though.

Did you really do that?

:lol :lol :lol

Classic Dodge.

You're damn right I did.

I didn't think I'd get creeped out, I just burned it on a CD to reminisce a little bit while I was on the road, but sure enough, it came on when it was dark out and I was driving through the woods. :mischief

Guest Guest

My grandpa used to babysit me, and id be sitting there playing with my ninja turtles, and unsolved mysteries would come on. My grandpa would at that exact moment turn off all the lights and go to bed.

This show is the sole reason I was terrified of the dark when I was a little kid. Nightmare on Elms Street, Village of the Damned(well, that one creeped the hell out of me, still does), Friday the 13th, Hellraiser, etc...none of that crap got to me like USM did.

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. It's a dumb question... skip it.

Have you ever been to a Turkish Prison?

Speaking of which - is Peter Graves too old to replace Robert Stack? He could do it!