Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many times a day do you take a sh*t?

Featured Replies

That's another post-coffee mention...

 

Do the beans like relax your bowels or something?

For some reason whenever I drink pop (pepsi, coke) before I eat anything in the morning, it's automatic that a drop a bomb within 20-30 minutes. I don't know why, but it's been like for as long as I remember.

 

If I drink too much pop, that causes more issues that I won't go into.

Heh, try having a cigarette or smoking (tobacco) in your pipe in the mornings, along with coffee.

 

That'll have you making music.

Ladies where you at yo!??!

 

 

Real women don't do that! :nono :nono :nono

You don't think women take hairy dumps like men do?

Ladies where you at yo!??!

 

 

Real women don't do that! :nono :nono :nono

You don't think women take hairy dumps like men do?

 

 

The pretty ones don't.

Ladies where you at yo!??!

 

 

Real women don't do that! :nono :nono :nono

You don't think women take hairy dumps like men do?

 

 

The pretty ones don't.

 

The pretty ones are the worst, when they tell you they're going to the bathroom to

"powder their nose", they're really just going in there to leave a giant Mr. Hankey.

The pretty ones are the worst...

No joke. We were at a house party and, naturally, let this insanely hot blonde with a slamming body cut in line to the bathroom? With the door closed you could hear a rectal explosion that humbled each and every guy in the general vacinity.

 

 

 

 

Yeah - I got digits. :whistle

I pretty much drop atleast 2 a day 3 most of the time. One in the morning when I wake up then shower. One about an hour after lunch. Then one at night before I shower. I drink coffee both American and Cuban coffee and Cuban coffee will make me almost instantaniously take a sh*t, that stuff just runs right to the anus.

 

For those who sit on the toilet too long, reading, on the lap top, jerking off whatever, becareful cause that will eventually lead to hemroids. The pressure on your anal glands while sitting on a seat with a big hole is no good. Unfortunately I do speak from experience and hemroids are no fun. I do my business then leave.

  • Author

The pretty ones are the worst...

No joke. We were at a house party and, naturally, let this insanely hot blonde with a slamming body cut in line to the bathroom? With the door closed you could hear a rectal explosion that humbled each and every guy in the general vacinity.

 

 

 

 

Yeah - I got digits. :whistle

 

:lol

 

 

 

BTW when I was in 1st-3rd grade I was certain that my teacher did not use the bathroom.

The pretty ones are the worst, when they tell you they're going to the bathroom to

"powder their nose", they're really just going in there to leave a giant Mr. Hankey.

 

 

I thought when they said that it meant they were doing cocaine in the bathroom. I guess I am dating the wrong kind of girls. :mischief2

The pretty ones are the worst, when they tell you they're going to the bathroom to

"powder their nose", they're really just going in there to leave a giant Mr. Hankey.

 

 

I thought when they said that it meant they were doing cocaine in the bathroom. I guess I am dating the wrong kind of girls. :mischief2

I unfortunately have the same thought process. :confused

  • Author

The pretty ones are the worst, when they tell you they're going to the bathroom to

"powder their nose", they're really just going in there to leave a giant Mr. Hankey.

 

 

I thought when they said that it meant they were doing cocaine in the bathroom. I guess I am dating the wrong kind of girls. :mischief2

I unfortunately have the same thought process. :confused

 

Really? I always thought "powder their nose" was going caca, but if you hadnt heard that before I see where you could get the cocaine reference from.

The pretty ones are the worst, when they tell you they're going to the bathroom to

"powder their nose", they're really just going in there to leave a giant Mr. Hankey.

 

 

I thought when they said that it meant they were doing cocaine in the bathroom. I guess I am dating the wrong kind of girls. :mischief2

I unfortunately have the same thought process. :confused

 

Really? I always thought "powder their nose" was going caca, but if you hadnt heard that before I see where you could get the cocaine reference from.

That and until recently all the women I would associate myself with were skeezers. Not the type you bring home to mama if you know what I mean.

:lol :lol For some reason I couldn't find the scene in English, but if you have seen the movie dozens of time like me, you know exactly what they are saying....

im just posting because im about to deficate and I think all my fellow posters should have an advance warning

 

 

also

 

 

I know a couple of girls that poop 1 - 3 times daily and they are pretty and they enjoy it like we do

Powdering your nose, as an expression, has been around since powdered face make up has been around. Women used to carry around loose face powder and as the day went by, they would powder their noses (and faces) to keep a matte finish.

 

Not cocaine related at all.

Powdering your nose, as an expression, has been around since powdered face make up has been around. Women used to carry around loose face powder and as the day went by, they would powder their noses (and faces) to keep a matte finish.

 

Not cocaine related at all.

Yes but is it poop related? :mischief

I'm filing a lawsuit against you for asking this question!

Seriously, my brother's father-in-law succesfully filed a suit and collected over 100K from a major corporation who USED to ask this question as part of their personality screening process. He claimed he was emotionally/psychologically scarred by the question.

I'm filing a lawsuit against you for asking this question!

Seriously, my brother's father-in-law succesfully filed a suit and collected over 100K from a major corporation who USED to ask this question as part of their personality screening process. He claimed he was emotionally/psychologically scarred by the question.

omg...no offense but you know...seriously rediculous

  • Author

I'm filing a lawsuit against you for asking this question!

Seriously, my brother's father-in-law succesfully filed a suit and collected over 100K from a major corporation who USED to ask this question as part of their personality screening process. He claimed he was emotionally/psychologically scarred by the question.

 

well whats your answer? 1, 2?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.