Braves @ Marlins - 7:05 start. James vs. JJ

Braves (Arr, Arr, Arr, Arr) vs. Marlins (Swoosh Swoosh)

@ 7.05pm

on FSN Florida with Rich and Tommy

-----------------------

Chuckie James -------vs------- Josh Johnson

6-7, 4.29 ERA------------------ 0-2, 14.85 :barf ERA

Scouting Report:

Braves: Facing the Tigers in his last start, James pitched well against a powerful American League lineup for the second straight time, but a lack of run support and a rough sixth inning prevented the left-hander from earning his seventh win of the season. James utilized the high part of the strike zone and forced the free-swinging Tigers into seven flyouts over the first three innings. James is 2-1 with a 1.62 ERA against Florida in his career, but has yet to face the Marlins this season.

Marlins: Now that Johnson is healthy again, the next hurdle is for him regaining his sharpness and command. The right-hander, who is battling back from a biceps nerve problem, has lost in both of his starts since coming off the disabled list. He comes into this start having given up seven runs over three innings in a loss to the Twins. In 6 2/3 innings this season, he has walked seven and struck out five.

Rally Scene:

Figment Altoid "Piggy" aka Piggy Cabrera will work his magic tonight.

JJ really needs a good performance tonight. If not I could see him back on the DL soon or out of the rotation. The Marlins badly need to win this series, we've only won 1 series (CWS) since the last time we played Atlanta in early June. It's also a division game so that makes it even more important.

nice...wish i was going to the game tonight. the crowds are going to be small since everyone is waiting for an iphone.

im in orlando and theres a 100 ppl. i hear in boca there is even more, from friends.

wonder if any ball-players are gunna get "sick" tonight

sick, why?

Going tonight, row 3 behind dugout, just hope it doesnt rain :pray

Wow its been like 2 years since your last post. (Dont ask me how I noticed that)

Now I wanna know what post 1 was

I post in the Game threads but you dont get post count :( . I read alot though, just never post

lineup time anyone? both lineups wanted.

update: i got it.

Atlanta

W. Harris lf

E. Renteria ss

C. Jones 3b

A. Jones cf

B. McCann c

J. Francoeur rf

K. Johnson 2b

S. Thorman 1b

C. James p

Florida

H. Ramirez ss

D. Uggla 2b

M. Cabrera 3b

M. Jacobs 1b

J. Willingham lf

M. Olivo c

B. Carroll rf

A. Amezaga cf

J. Johnson p

i don't like this lineup...andruw jones batting cleanup?! he's still under the mendoza line for crying out loud...why not put mccann fourth since he's getting red hot? the work of bobby...