LA Game 2 thoughts

TSwift25

Why on Earth can this team be the first Marlins team in a long time that can win on the West coast but can't win at home to save their lives?

Hanley just keeps proving the naysayers wrong.

Miggy with another strong defensive showing.

Mitre with a good outing.

And, what an amazing offense when Hanley's on.

Plus, 4 wins on the west-coast swing which seemed like a pipe-dream not too long ago. Fantastic.

Guest Festa

Mitre's sinker wasn't that good but he got the job done.

I can't recall two games where a Marlins player was as good on both sides of the ball. Hanley is amazingly special.

Vin Scully almost soiled his pants he was so psyched about Hanley's performance.

Good stuff.

The scary part is we have a real good shot at winning tommorow. I think they are throwing Hendrickson.

canada-marlin stabbed himself in the chest cause the Mets won in extra's.

RIP

THE GOOD

Hanley has been a monster. 4-4 and amazing D.

Nice HR's Migs, Hammer, and PH jack from Linden

Mitre continues to give the BP rest, and gives the fisha chance to win.

BAD

Poor Base running

Runner on 3rd woes continue. Could of had a few more runs.

Hanley was an absolute beast.

Jacobs >> Boone defensively.

Miggy finally solved Lowe.

And speaking of Cabs, he has looked much better defensively since losing some weight. Has anyone else noticed he is now making those charging plays with relative ease? He's got the skills. I really hope he can keep it up.

I know a lot of people have a distaste for him, but I'm really grabbed we got Linden. I like him as a backup OF/PH (Although his D in CF for those couple of days he started really made me EHHHH on him playing there...)

and man, I forgot how good it felt to be on a winstreak

And speaking of Cabs, he has looked much better defensively since losing some weight. Has anyone else noticed he is now making those charging plays with relative ease? He's got the skills. I really hope he can keep it up.

u mean... Jacobs>>>>>>>Boone defensively, and that's saying a lot because i realllly liked boone on 1st. Jacobs was born to play 1st, if you guys haven't noticed those nice plays by Hanley and Amezaga were made possible because of Jacobs, they were so close and Jacobs has the best stretch ive seen in a 1st basemen.

Hopefully this carries over past the all star break...Miguel has really looked a lot better over the past couple of weeks.

Not to mention more in shape/slimmer... or im i the only1 who has noticed this?

Its difficult to notice it at first, but yeah he has trimmed some of the weight off since having a talk with Ozzie a few weeks back. Good stuff!

I would never believe anyone would say Jake is a better glove than Boone...He did have a very good game!

Guest FlummoxedLummox

It looks to me like Miggy has lost at least 8-10 pounds of body fat. Which is exceptional in that short amount of time.

Miggy is young, with a lot of muscle and is very active, so the fat should disappear pretty quickly. Barring some health issue, there is no reason for him to be as doughy as he was.