Looks like the big boys over at MLB are not pleased

Guest iFesta Touch

Guest iFesta Touch

So a certain member on this board who is currently on time out informs me his friend in high places over at MLB says Bob DuPuy is none to pleased. According to his friend DuPuy (who has been in town negotiating the stadium deal) is "pissed" about the discrepancy in the Marlins payroll and that inquiries will be made. Ramifications will be far reaching.

FWIW

If rich teams can get penalized for spending too much, teams with less financial ability should be penalized for spending too little (being serious). Every team should be wealthy enough to remain competitive.

spending money does not equal being competitive example cubs pick a season

So a certain member on this board who is currently on time out informs me his friend in high places over at MLB says Bob DuPuy is none to pleased. According to his friend DuPuy (who has been in town negotiating the stadium deal) is "pissed" about the discrepancy in the Marlins payroll and that inquiries will be made. Ramifications will be far reaching.

FWIW

I am sure Loria is really worried! :rolleyes:

Marc Bell would bid on the team if it was made available

Hopefully both would bite and we'd have a bidding war :lol

Why? That would make Loria richer...

I don't care how much money he gets, as long as he is as far away from Miami as humanly possible.