Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your first place Florida Marlins

Featured Replies

I know it's still early and the record is not all that impressive, but let's enjoy being in sole possession of first place in the NL East, even for one day in the season!! Great win for the Fish today! Excellent game by Carroll all the way around!

  • Author

Must be a record for team ERA of a team in first place, especially the starter's ERA.

I'm sure there have been other teams with higher ERAs after five games. You can have a 3-2 record by winning slugfests. Just like you can be 1-4 or 2-3 with a 2.50 ERA

IT IS WES HELMS!!!!!!!

 

Keep it in your pants.....Its only Wes Helms.

* Remembers when we got Billy Koch *

IT IS WES HELMS!!!!!!!

 

Keep it in your pants.....Its only Wes Helms.

* Remembers when we got Billy Koch *

 

I'd like to forget that, remember Josias Manzanillo.

IT IS WES HELMS!!!!!!!

 

Keep it in your pants.....Its only Wes Helms.

* Remembers when we got Billy Koch *

 

I'd like to forget that, remember Josias Manzanillo.

* Slaps balls *

IT IS WES HELMS!!!!!!!

 

Keep it in your pants.....Its only Wes Helms.

* Remembers when we got Billy Koch *

 

I'd like to forget that, remember Josias Manzanillo.

* Slaps balls *

:lol :lol

yep we are on our way to being the BEST fifth place team ever...............yay!!!!

Taking a picture because it will last longer?

 

Sadly enough... Yes. lol

 

As much as I wish for an incredible season.... I can settle for 4th place... you know.. infront of the Mets. :shifty (Even though that'll never happen) :(

I wonder if the Marlins and Rays have ever been in first place in their respective divisions at the same time.

I wonder if the Marlins and Rays have ever been in first place in their respective divisions at the same time.

Last time it happened was April 16, 2004. The Rays were in the lead a total of 7 days all year, ending then. We, of course, were in the lead 74 days going upto June 30th.

Just glancing, it has happened in 1998, 2000, and 2002. All were in late March - early April.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.