Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orestes Destrade just said

Featured Replies

that the Marlins will win the wild card and "you know what happens when they win the wild card." Got me fired up and started my saturday off in a very nice way. :thumbup

I was going to post that at mid season thing, but I was like espn? bbtn? props to south florida? I loved it.

looks like if the marlins make the wildcard, itll be our 3rd W.S. in 12 years. '09 was suppost to be our year but i will take this run any season... ORESTES is the man.... LETS GO FISH

Orestes is the f***in man. But at this point it looks like the division would be more feasible (mathematically) than the wild card because it looks like that will be a race between the Cardinals and Brewers.

Yeah I love when Orestes is in BBTN... he always says something positive when they are putting the highlights of a marlins win... something like "watch out for those fish" and such.

I wish i could have seen that but i dont watch BBTN when we lose or SC.

Me either, it just looses its purpose.

I wish i could have seen that but i dont watch BBTN when we lose or SC.

Me either, it just looses its purpose.

 

I record BBTN and then fast forward to our game highlights to see what they are saying about us. Then I delete it.

 

I could give a damn about what the other teams are doing.

Destrade is another idiot.

We just like him b/c he's a Marlins' homer. But he's just that...a homer. Just like Kruk is a Phillies' homer, and just like Phillips is a Mets' homer.

 

They shouldn't allow this on ESPN. It's ridiculous.

Put some real analysts on the show.

Destrade is another idiot.

We just like him b/c he's a Marlins' homer. But he's just that...a homer. Just like Kruk is a Phillies' homer, and just like Phillips is a Mets' homer.

 

They shouldn't allow this on ESPN. It's ridiculous.

Put some real analysts on the show.

 

 

Well you know what, I'd rather watch a Marlins homer anyday rather than a NY or Phillies homer because there are ENOUGH people in the media that hang on those teams balls as it is.

Destrade is another idiot.

We just like him b/c he's a Marlins' homer. But he's just that...a homer. Just like Kruk is a Phillies' homer, and just like Phillips is a Mets' homer.

 

They shouldn't allow this on ESPN. It's ridiculous.

Put some real analysts on the show.

 

 

Well you know what, I'd rather watch a Marlins homer anyday rather than a NY or Phillies homer because there are ENOUGH people in the media that hang on those teams balls as it is.

 

I'd rather watch someone who has a real opinion, on the show.

After all, Baseball Tonight is supposed to be for a National Audience to watch. It's not local TV.

Destrade is another idiot.

We just like him b/c he's a Marlins' homer. But he's just that...a homer. Just like Kruk is a Phillies' homer, and just like Phillips is a Mets' homer.

 

They shouldn't allow this on ESPN. It's ridiculous.

Put some real analysts on the show.

 

 

Well you know what, I'd rather watch a Marlins homer anyday rather than a NY or Phillies homer because there are ENOUGH people in the media that hang on those teams balls as it is.

 

I'd rather watch someone who has a real opinion, on the show.

After all, Baseball Tonight is supposed to be for a National Audience to watch. It's not local TV.

 

 

I agree with you, but after years of constantly hearing my team being put down in front of that national audience, I'm not too upset about having someone in our corner.

Eric Young is a pretty good analyst and hasn't shown any bias towards the Padres, he seems like the best BBTN analyst out there

Destrade is another idiot.

We just like him b/c he's a Marlins' homer. But he's just that...a homer. Just like Kruk is a Phillies' homer, and just like Phillips is a Mets' homer.

 

They shouldn't allow this on ESPN. It's ridiculous.

Put some real analysts on the show.

 

 

Well you know what, I'd rather watch a Marlins homer anyday rather than a NY or Phillies homer because there are ENOUGH people in the media that hang on those teams balls as it is.

 

I'd rather watch someone who has a real opinion, on the show.

After all, Baseball Tonight is supposed to be for a National Audience to watch. It's not local TV.

 

I wish they could have Gammons and Kurkjian all the time. Those are by far the best two analysts there are.

Destrade is another idiot.

We just like him b/c he's a Marlins' homer. But he's just that...a homer. Just like Kruk is a Phillies' homer, and just like Phillips is a Mets' homer.

 

They shouldn't allow this on ESPN. It's ridiculous.

Put some real analysts on the show.

 

 

Well you know what, I'd rather watch a Marlins homer anyday rather than a NY or Phillies homer because there are ENOUGH people in the media that hang on those teams balls as it is.

 

I'd rather watch someone who has a real opinion, on the show.

After all, Baseball Tonight is supposed to be for a National Audience to watch. It's not local TV.

 

I wish they could have Gammons and Kurkjian all the time. Those are by far the best two analysts there are.

 

I wish they had Jayson Stark more often, as well.

Those 3, along with Rosenthal (from FOX), are the insiders, when it comes to trades, etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.