marlins aims...

I thought this was gonna be a thread with the AOL screenames of marlins players LOL.

But yeah, I have to admit I totally gave up hope (shame on me) the last month or so.... but wow they are looking good!

If anything, this is going to be an exciting finish.

With Nolasco on the hill tomorrow, #7 is looking prettttty good.

Personally I think the Phillies will win the division.

If we manage to sweep the Astros then we will have the same record as them, leaving only the Muts and the Brew Crew in front of us in the WC.

If 2 teams are tied at the end of the season do they use head-to-head to seperate them or just set up a one off game instead?

If we manage to sweep the Astros then we will have the same record as them, leaving only the Muts and the Brew Crew in front of us in the WC.

If 2 teams are tied at the end of the season do they use head-to-head to seperate them or just set up a one off game instead?

In '95, the Angels and Mariners played a 1 game playoff to declare the winner of the AL West following the largest swan song in hisotry by the Angels.

I do not know the current rules, as collective bargaining might have changed the scenario. But seeing as Bud Selig is now the commissioner and how he like games to decide things (see All-Star game), I suppose it's still a 1 game playoff.

In '95, the Angels and Mariners played a 1 game playoff to declare the winner of the AL West following the largest swan song in hisotry by the Angels.

I do not know the current rules, as collective bargaining might have changed the scenario. But seeing as Bud Selig is now the commissioner and how he like games to decide things (see All-Star game), I suppose it's still a 1 game playoff.

Oh yeh cos didnt Colorado and San Diego have a 1 game playoff last year?