Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belief-O-Matic

Featured Replies

I don't know how accurate this is, but I found this on another website a few months ago and felt like posting it here. It seems accurate to me. Feel free to post your results.

 

 

1. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (100%)

2. Orthodox Quaker (87%)

3. Eastern Orthodox (81%)

4. Roman Catholic (81%)

5. Seventh Day Adventist (71%)

6. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (70%)

7. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (58%)

8. Islam (56%)

9. Orthodox Judaism (56%)

10. Hinduism (52%)

11. Jehovah's Witness (46%)

12. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (41%)

13. Liberal Quakers (41%)

14. Sikhism (38%)

15. Baha'i Faith (37%)

16. Mahayana Buddhism (36%)

17. Unitarian Universalism (36%)

18. Scientology (35%)

19. Theravada Buddhism (35%)

20. Jainism (34%)

21. Reform Judaism (33%)

22. New Thought (33%)

23. Neo-Pagan (26%)

24. New Age (24%)

25. Nontheist (23%)

26. Secular Humanism (20%)

27. Taoism (18%)

 

Belief-O-Matic

way too long. I am a Roman Catholic, so I guess it is fitting Eastern Orthodox and Catholicism are my two highest.

 

1. Eastern Orthodox (100%)

2. Roman Catholic (100%)

3. Orthodox Quaker (94%)

4. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (87%)

5. Seventh Day Adventist (85%)

6. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (68%)

7. Orthodox Judaism (67%)

8. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (60%)

9. Hinduism (53%)

10. Islam (50%)

11. Sikhism (49%)

12. Liberal Quakers (48%)

13. Baha'i Faith (47%)

14. Jehovah's Witness (45%)

15. Unitarian Universalism (32%)

16. Jainism (30%)

17. Mahayana Buddhism (28%)

18. Theravada Buddhism (28%)

19. Reform Judaism (28%)

20. Neo-Pagan (17%)

21. Secular Humanism (17%)

22. Taoism (17%)

23. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (15%)

24. New Age (14%)

25. Nontheist (10%)

26. New Thought (9%)

27. Scientology (4%)

Ah, no surprise up top.

 

1. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (100%)

2. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (92%)

3. Orthodox Quaker (90%)

4. Baha'i Faith (85%)

5. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (79%)

6. Jehovah's Witness (72%)

7. Liberal Quakers (71%)

8. Seventh Day Adventist (68%)

9. Jainism (60%)

10. Islam (58%)

11. Orthodox Judaism (58%)

12. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (55%)

13. Eastern Orthodox (55%)

14. Roman Catholic (55%)

15. Theravada Buddhism (54%)

16. Unitarian Universalism (54%)

17. Mahayana Buddhism (53%)

18. Sikhism (47%)

19. Taoism (44%)

20. Reform Judaism (43%)

21. Hinduism (42%)

22. Neo-Pagan (33%)

23. New Age (31%)

24. Nontheist (31%)

25. Secular Humanism (31%)

26. New Thought (26%)

27. Scientology (24%)

None of this surprises at all, to be honest, but it was fun.

 

1. Secular Humanism (100%)

 

2. Unitarian Universalism (89%)

 

3. Nontheist (88%)

 

4. Theravada Buddhism (80%)

 

5. Liberal Quakers (71%)

 

6. Neo-Pagan (66%)

 

7. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (59%)

 

8. New Age (47%)

 

9. Taoism (47%)

 

10. Reform Judaism (44%)

 

11. Mahayana Buddhism (41%)

 

12. New Thought (35%)

 

13. Scientology (35%)

 

14. Orthodox Quaker (32%)

 

15. Sikhism (28%)

 

16. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (26%)

 

17. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (24%)

 

18. Seventh Day Adventist (21%)

 

19. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (19%)

 

20. Hinduism (19%)

 

21. Jainism (17%)

 

22. Baha'i Faith (16%)

 

23. Eastern Orthodox (14%)

 

24. Islam (14%)

 

25. Orthodox Judaism (14%)

 

26. Roman Catholic (14%)

 

27. Jehovah's Witness (11%)

1. Orthodox Quaker (100%)

2. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (94%)

3. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (84%)

4. Eastern Orthodox (84%)

5. Roman Catholic (84%)

6. Seventh Day Adventist (78%)

7. Liberal Quakers (75%)

8. Unitarian Universalism (63%)

9. Sikhism (62%)

10. Orthodox Judaism (60%)

11. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (58%)

12. Reform Judaism (58%)

13. Hinduism (55%)

14. Islam (51%)

15. Baha'i Faith (43%)

16. Jehovah's Witness (43%)

17. Neo-Pagan (42%)

18. Mahayana Buddhism (40%)

19. Theravada Buddhism (39%)

20. Taoism (36%)

21. Secular Humanism (35%)

22. New Age (33%)

23. Jainism (32%)

24. Scientology (27%)

25. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (26%)

26. New Thought (24%)

27. Nontheist (17%)

 

HAHAHA, I'm guess I should be a Quaker.

 

I'm actually a Roman Catholic.

1. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (100%)

2. Orthodox Quaker (97%)

3. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (92%)

4. Liberal Quakers (74%)

5. Seventh Day Adventist (73%)

6. Unitarian Universalism (71%)

7. Eastern Orthodox (66%)

8. Roman Catholic (66%)

9. Reform Judaism (52%)

10. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (51%)

11. Mahayana Buddhism (49%)

12. Theravada Buddhism (49%)

13. Neo-Pagan (48%)

14. Baha'i Faith (47%)

15. New Age (45%)

16. Islam (43%)

17. Orthodox Judaism (43%)

18. Hinduism (43%)

19. Secular Humanism (42%)

20. Taoism (42%)

21. Scientology (39%)

22. Sikhism (38%)

23. Jehovah's Witness (36%)

24. Jainism (36%)

25. New Thought (36%)

26. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (35%)

27. Nontheist (32%)

1. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (100%)

2. Liberal Quakers (90%)

3. Orthodox Quaker (83%)

4. Unitarian Universalism (81%)

5. Baha'i Faith (80%)

6. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (77%)

7. Neo-Pagan (76%)

8. Sikhism (74%)

9. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (72%)

10. Eastern Orthodox (72%)

11. Reform Judaism (72%)

12. Roman Catholic (72%)

13. Orthodox Judaism (69%)

14. Mahayana Buddhism (66%)

15. New Age (65%)

16. Jehovah's Witness (62%)

17. Seventh Day Adventist (61%)

18. Theravada Buddhism (60%)

19. Secular Humanism (57%)

20. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (53%)

21. New Thought (52%)

22. Islam (52%)

23. Jainism (50%)

24. Scientology (47%)

25. Hinduism (47%)

26. Taoism (39%)

27. Nontheist (25%)

 

I'm surprised Buddhism is not up there because i believe in rebirth and such if you don't feel your ready or your soul is pure.

  • Author

1. Orthodox Quaker (100%)

2. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (94%)

3. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (84%)

4. Eastern Orthodox (84%)

5. Roman Catholic (84%)

6. Seventh Day Adventist (78%)

7. Liberal Quakers (75%)

8. Unitarian Universalism (63%)

9. Sikhism (62%)

10. Orthodox Judaism (60%)

11. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (58%)

12. Reform Judaism (58%)

13. Hinduism (55%)

14. Islam (51%)

15. Baha'i Faith (43%)

16. Jehovah's Witness (43%)

17. Neo-Pagan (42%)

18. Mahayana Buddhism (40%)

19. Theravada Buddhism (39%)

20. Taoism (36%)

21. Secular Humanism (35%)

22. New Age (33%)

23. Jainism (32%)

24. Scientology (27%)

25. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (26%)

26. New Thought (24%)

27. Nontheist (17%)

 

HAHAHA, I'm guess I should be a Quaker.

 

I'm actually a Roman Catholic.

 

It seems like there's always one surprise when someone takes this quiz.

I don't know how accurate this is, but I found this on another website a few months ago and felt like posting it here. It seems accurate to me. Feel free to post your results.

 

 

1. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (100%)

2. Orthodox Quaker (87%)

3. Eastern Orthodox (81%)

4. Roman Catholic (81%)

5. Seventh Day Adventist (71%)

6. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (70%)

7. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (58%)

8. Islam (56%)

9. Orthodox Judaism (56%)

10. Hinduism (52%)

11. Jehovah's Witness (46%)

12. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (41%)

13. Liberal Quakers (41%)

14. Sikhism (38%)

15. Baha'i Faith (37%)

16. Mahayana Buddhism (36%)

17. Unitarian Universalism (36%)

18. Scientology (35%)

19. Theravada Buddhism (35%)

20. Jainism (34%)

21. Reform Judaism (33%)

22. New Thought (33%)

23. Neo-Pagan (26%)

24. New Age (24%)

25. Nontheist (23%)

26. Secular Humanism (20%)

27. Taoism (18%)

 

Belief-O-Matic

 

What's the deal with the confederate flag? Still hanging onto hopes that the south will rise again?

  • Author

I don't know how accurate this is, but I found this on another website a few months ago and felt like posting it here. It seems accurate to me. Feel free to post your results.

 

 

1. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (100%)

2. Orthodox Quaker (87%)

3. Eastern Orthodox (81%)

4. Roman Catholic (81%)

5. Seventh Day Adventist (71%)

6. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (70%)

7. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (58%)

8. Islam (56%)

9. Orthodox Judaism (56%)

10. Hinduism (52%)

11. Jehovah's Witness (46%)

12. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (41%)

13. Liberal Quakers (41%)

14. Sikhism (38%)

15. Baha'i Faith (37%)

16. Mahayana Buddhism (36%)

17. Unitarian Universalism (36%)

18. Scientology (35%)

19. Theravada Buddhism (35%)

20. Jainism (34%)

21. Reform Judaism (33%)

22. New Thought (33%)

23. Neo-Pagan (26%)

24. New Age (24%)

25. Nontheist (23%)

26. Secular Humanism (20%)

27. Taoism (18%)

 

Belief-O-Matic

 

What's the deal with the confederate flag? Still hanging onto hopes that the south will rise again?

 

No, I just like it. It's not racial or anything.

1. Mahayana Buddhism (100%)

2. Hinduism (98%)

3. Unitarian Universalism (88%)

4. Liberal Quakers (86%)

5. New Thought (85%)

6. Jainism (82%)

7. Theravada Buddhism (82%)

8. Neo-Pagan (77%)

9. Scientology (75%)

10. New Age (75%)

11. Reform Judaism (65%)

12. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (64%)

13. Taoism (64%)

14. Baha'i Faith (61%)

15. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (58%)

16. Orthodox Judaism (58%)

17. Sikhism (55%)

18. Islam (51%)

19. Orthodox Quaker (47%)

20. Secular Humanism (39%)

21. Seventh Day Adventist (32%)

22. Jehovah's Witness (30%)

23. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (29%)

24. Nontheist (27%)

25. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (25%)

26. Eastern Orthodox (16%)

27. Roman Catholic (16%)

 

 

Funny considering I grew up with a Roman Catholic (my last choice according to this test) and Jehovah Witness family.

1. Secular Humanism (100%)

2. Unitarian Universalism (100%)

3. Theravada Buddhism (79%)

4. Liberal Quakers (77%)

5. Nontheist (77%)

6. Neo-Pagan (69%)

7. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (59%)

8. Taoism (58%)

9. Mahayana Buddhism (50%)

10. New Age (49%)

11. Reform Judaism (44%)

12. Orthodox Quaker (36%)

13. Sikhism (36%)

14. Scientology (35%)

15. New Thought (33%)

16. Baha'i Faith (29%)

17. Jainism (26%)

18. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (25%)

19. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (22%)

20. Hinduism (22%)

21. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (16%)

22. Seventh Day Adventist (14%)

23. Eastern Orthodox (11%)

24. Islam (11%)

25. Orthodox Judaism (11%)

26. Roman Catholic (11%)

27. Jehovah's Witness (0%)

 

 

next time a Jehovah's Witness comes to my door I'm just showing them this chart.

 

 

 

Godfather do you consider yourself a Buddhist or do your beliefs just happen to match up that way?

1. Sikhism (100%)

2. Neo-Pagan (84%)

3. Reform Judaism (80%)

4. Orthodox Judaism (78%)

5. Hinduism (73%)

6. Mahayana Buddhism (72%)

7. New Age (71%)

8. Jainism (70%)

9. Theravada Buddhism (70%)

10. Eastern Orthodox (67%)

11. Roman Catholic (67%)

12. Unitarian Universalism (67%)

13. Liberal Quakers (66%)

14. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (66%)

15. Islam (65%)

16. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (63%)

17. New Thought (60%)

18. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (58%)

19. Scientology (57%)

20. Baha'i Faith (55%)

21. Seventh Day Adventist (52%)

22. Orthodox Quaker (48%)

23. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (40%)

24. Secular Humanism (36%)

25. Taoism (36%)

26. Nontheist (33%)

27. Jehovah's Witness (29%)

 

 

I never would have guessed.

Godfather do you consider yourself a Buddhist or do your beliefs just happen to match up that way?

 

I really don't consider myself anything, I guess they just match? I was actually kind of surprised by the results.

Wow

 

1. Theravada Buddhism (100%)

2. Unitarian Universalism (88%)

3. Secular Humanism (78%)

4. Mahayana Buddhism (77%)

5. Liberal Quakers (76%)

6. Taoism (69%)

7. Neo-Pagan (65%)

8. Nontheist (65%)

9. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (63%)

10. New Age (60%)

11. Jainism (59%)

12. New Thought (58%)

13. Scientology (56%)

14. Orthodox Quaker (56%)

15. Baha'i Faith (54%)

16. Hinduism (50%)

17. Reform Judaism (50%)

18. Sikhism (50%)

19. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (43%)

20. Orthodox Judaism (37%)

21. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (30%)

22. Seventh Day Adventist (29%)

23. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (28%)

24. Islam (27%)

25. Eastern Orthodox (19%)

26. Roman Catholic (19%)

27. Jehovah's Witness (9%)

I pair up with Bahi'a, Orhtodox Judiasm, Reform Judaism, Sikhism and Islam in order

 

It appears that Sikhism should show up a lot for Jewish folks

1. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (100%)

2. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (94%)

3. Jehovah's Witness (92%)

4. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (78%)

5. Orthodox Quaker (70%)

6. Seventh Day Adventist (70%)

7. Eastern Orthodox (69%)

8. Roman Catholic (69%)

9. Orthodox Judaism (64%)

10. Baha'i Faith (62%)

11. Sikhism (58%)

12. Hinduism (56%)

13. Islam (54%)

14. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (54%)

15. Liberal Quakers (50%)

16. Jainism (45%)

17. Mahayana Buddhism (43%)

18. Theravada Buddhism (41%)

19. Unitarian Universalism (40%)

20. Reform Judaism (35%)

21. Neo-Pagan (31%)

22. New Thought (27%)

23. Scientology (27%)

24. New Age (26%)

25. Secular Humanism (20%)

26. Nontheist (19%)

27. Taoism (14%)

 

It works, I am an active LDS. I am surprised that I scored as low as I did w/ regards to Catholicism (seeing as how I was raised Catholic), but I guess it just reflects the very stark differences between our beliefs on the nature of God. I am glad that I got 100% for no other religion though.

  • Author

1. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (100%)

2. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (94%)

3. Jehovah's Witness (92%)

4. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (78%)

5. Orthodox Quaker (70%)

6. Seventh Day Adventist (70%)

7. Eastern Orthodox (69%)

8. Roman Catholic (69%)

9. Orthodox Judaism (64%)

10. Baha'i Faith (62%)

11. Sikhism (58%)

12. Hinduism (56%)

13. Islam (54%)

14. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (54%)

15. Liberal Quakers (50%)

16. Jainism (45%)

17. Mahayana Buddhism (43%)

18. Theravada Buddhism (41%)

19. Unitarian Universalism (40%)

20. Reform Judaism (35%)

21. Neo-Pagan (31%)

22. New Thought (27%)

23. Scientology (27%)

24. New Age (26%)

25. Secular Humanism (20%)

26. Nontheist (19%)

27. Taoism (14%)

 

It works, I am an active LDS. I am surprised that I scored as low as I did w/ regards to Catholicism (seeing as how I was raised Catholic), but I guess it just reflects the very stark differences between our beliefs on the nature of God. I am glad that I got 100% for no other religion though.

 

 

I don't think people usually get 100% on multiple religions unless it's Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholicism because everyone seems to get the same score on those.

1. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (100%)

2. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (94%)

3. Jehovah's Witness (92%)

4. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (78%)

5. Orthodox Quaker (70%)

6. Seventh Day Adventist (70%)

7. Eastern Orthodox (69%)

8. Roman Catholic (69%)

9. Orthodox Judaism (64%)

10. Baha'i Faith (62%)

11. Sikhism (58%)

12. Hinduism (56%)

13. Islam (54%)

14. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (54%)

15. Liberal Quakers (50%)

16. Jainism (45%)

17. Mahayana Buddhism (43%)

18. Theravada Buddhism (41%)

19. Unitarian Universalism (40%)

20. Reform Judaism (35%)

21. Neo-Pagan (31%)

22. New Thought (27%)

23. Scientology (27%)

24. New Age (26%)

25. Secular Humanism (20%)

26. Nontheist (19%)

27. Taoism (14%)

 

It works, I am an active LDS. I am surprised that I scored as low as I did w/ regards to Catholicism (seeing as how I was raised Catholic), but I guess it just reflects the very stark differences between our beliefs on the nature of God. I am glad that I got 100% for no other religion though.

 

 

I don't think people usually get 100% on multiple religions unless it's Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholicism because everyone seems to get the same score on those.

Well, I'm certainly fine admitting that I didn't look at everyone else's results that closely, I'm still glad I got the right one at the top. Although I think some of their attempts to describe our beliefs did fall a little short IMO.

1. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (100%)

2. Liberal Quakers (96%)

3. Unitarian Universalism (92%)

4. Reform Judaism (88%)

5. Baha'i Faith (71%)

6. Orthodox Quaker (70%)

7. Neo-Pagan (69%)

8. Secular Humanism (67%)

9. Sikhism (65%)

10. New Age (64%)

11. Mahayana Buddhism (60%)

12. Orthodox Judaism (59%)

13. Theravada Buddhism (58%)

14. Islam (53%)

15. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (49%)

16. New Thought (49%)

17. Jainism (49%)

18. Scientology (48%)

19. Seventh Day Adventist (46%)

20. Taoism (45%)

21. Hinduism (43%)

22. Eastern Orthodox (42%)

23. Roman Catholic (42%)

24. Nontheist (40%)

25. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (38%)

26. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (35%)

27. Jehovah's Witness (27%)

 

 

I grew up Roman Catholic...

1. Sikhism (100%)

2. Reform Judaism (80%)

3. Orthodox Judaism (79%)

4. Unitarian Universalism (78%)

5. Liberal Quakers (76%)

6. Jainism (70%)

7. Islam (66%)

8. Mahayana Buddhism (66%)

9. Neo-Pagan (66%)

10. Theravada Buddhism (65%)

11. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (62%)

12. Hinduism (61%)

13. Baha'i Faith (55%)

14. New Age (54%)

15. Secular Humanism (52%)

16. New Thought (51%)

17. Scientology (48%)

18. Nontheist (46%)

19. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (45%)

20. Eastern Orthodox (45%)

21. Jehovah's Witness (45%)

22. Roman Catholic (45%)

23. Orthodox Quaker (37%)

24. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (35%)

25. Taoism (32%)

26. Seventh Day Adventist (30%)

27. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (22%)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.