Michael Jackson is dead. R.I.P.

Ashley

Or because it is all part of the massive conspiracy that he is not dead, and will make the biggest ever comeback at some point in the future

Well thats what some people think lol

He is still alive. He's hanging out with Elvis in Area 51. :cool :p

I don't actually listen to radio much anymore although I have my clock radio set to 97.3 The Coast for the alarm.

Ever since he died. I've had nothing but parts of his songs stuck in my head, well until today. Sometimes it was really annoying because It was only a few words of a song. Is it possible to have a whole song stuck in your head. That only happened once for me with "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton :blush because it came on everyday where I work when it was in the top 40. I wish it would happen more often because having just the hook in your head can be really annoying sometimes.

BTW, this was a conspiracy. An RIAA conspiracy to boost record sales and a government conspiracy to distract the country while they pass the cap and trade bill and who knows what else. The doctor who called 911 is actually a government controlled Manchurian Candidate. He killed Jackson but he doesn't remember because he was "turned off" before he called 911.http://www.slyck.com/forums/posting.php?mode=reply&f=35&t=47881#

But what you said is bullsh!t. You're in a Michael Jackson thread and telling people not to kiss his ass. How does that contribute to this thread?

Lets see...

The same media that made fun of him for years is now praising him.

93.9 is f***ing constant music of him all day, everyday, it seems. That wouldn't be happening if he weren't dead.

People are now coming out saying that he was innocent...even the dumbass kid who accused him and probably led him to his wackiness now comes out & says his dad made him do that. Great. Why didn't you do that while he was alive, kid?

If we treated the majority of people living. the way we do when people die, we'd probably be living in a much better world.

It's gonna be the same sh*t when the great baseball players from this era die.

Now they're cheaters b/c people can't stand when others have fame...when they die, they'll be considered great baseball players (b/c God forbid you say something about the dead...much better to do it when they're alive to actually drive them crazy).

It's a bunch of bulls***, and if you don't believe me, just wait till Barry Bonds dies. The same sh*t will be said. A lot of people that are against him now will be changing their opinions that day.

It's not that. I know what's going on this world. But the fact that you're saying all of this annoying sh!t in this thread is stupid. You didn't even say R.I.P Michael Jackson. You just started talking sh!t.

B/c I was one of the ones who made fun of him, while he was alive. Not saying I'm happy, but I'm not going to pretend to be depressed now, either. And if that makes me an asshole, great. I'd much rather be an asshole than a hypocrite.

The day I die I'd wish for the same from people. Why would I care if those who talked sh*t while I was living, now are depressed over my death? I wouldn't, and I'm sure that Michael Jackson doesn't give a rats ass, either. Those people who are now emotional on TV were part of the reason why he died so early.

It doesn't make you an asshole if you're sad. The greatest entertainer of all time just died.

That's not what I said...

Then what did you say? I misunderstood, I guess.

"Not saying I'm happy, but I'm not going to pretend to be depressed now, either. And if that makes me an asshole, great. I'd much rather be an asshole than a hypocrite."