Do the Uggla & Ross trade rumors start soon ?

Can this season be saved ?

Instead of a trade I'm thinking troll excommunication is more in order. :brigginbounce

Why NOT trade Uggla, Cantu, Ross. All three WILL be moved in the offseason regardless.

I think definitely one will be gone, and maybe two, but no way all three.

Instead of a trade I'm thinking troll excommunication is more in order. :brigginbounce

Why NOT trade Uggla, Cantu, Ross. All three WILL be moved in the offseason regardless.

I think definitely one will be gone, and maybe two, but no way all three.

I don't know about "no way" but I think it will be 2 of the 3.

Troll Ex-communication ? No way, I am busting my ass here in the convent to get the Abbess position. I just need to get that darn Mother Mary Fukker bumped off. Anyone have a good way to make some exploding rosary beads ? :whistle

Meh, it's always funny to see people overreacting in May. Here are some reasons why not to overreact.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/index.jsp?ymd=20090505

I see 3 playoffs teams under .500 on this day last year, and another team was .500 that was pretty good... Wanna guess who that team was? The New York Yankees

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/index.jsp?ymd=20080505

You can say similar things this year, White Sox were 3 games under (won the division), the Brewers were only 1 game over .500 (won wild card), and a few teams that were top dogs on this date 2 years ago had mediocre seasons.

More reason to not judge a season by the first month. Relax and enjoy the ride.

yes, just ask the 2003 marlins or the 2007 Rockies.. we are one month into an entire season campaign. We have been playing below our potential for a few weeks, so has the rest of the division save for the mets. we are only 3 games back with over 100 to go...people need to calm down....seriously

Meh, it's always funny to see people overreacting in May. Here are some reasons why not to overreact.

http://mlb.mlb.com/m...sp?ymd=20090505

I see 3 playoffs teams under .500 on this day last year, and another team was .500 that was pretty good... Wanna guess who that team was? The New York Yankees

http://mlb.mlb.com/m...sp?ymd=20080505

You can say similar things this year, White Sox were 3 games under (won the division), the Brewers were only 1 game over .500 (won wild card), and a few teams that were top dogs on this date 2 years ago had mediocre seasons.

More reason to not judge a season by the first month. Relax and enjoy the ride.

Well I would relax if I saw a lot of upside in our pitching staff. But I don't even think a miracle from the Lord above can help this motley crew.

You don't see any upside in our pitching staff?

Trolls can't look up, I take it? Something with the neck?

Right now its Johnson, and everyone else. What am I not seeing ? I haven't been blinded by the Lord yet. Maybe by Father Morgan, but thats a story for another time.

Right now its Johnson, and everyone else. What am I not seeing ? I haven't been blinded by the Lord yet. Maybe by Father Morgan, but thats a story for another time.

You see what you want. There's no point.

Well tell where is Andrew Miller ? Where is Jeff Allison ? Those are guys that should be cornerstones of our rotation.

You see what you want. There's no point.

Well tell where is Andrew Miller ? Where is Jeff Allison ? Those are guys that should be cornerstones of our rotation.

Wait what?!

I don't see Uggla being traded until we are absolutely dead in the water?

Why? Because Loria is probably a stubborn S.O.B. and trading Uggla, much more than Ross, and maybe even Cantu would definitely signal that this season is going (or went) South. And I don't see a man saying we should be making the playoffs admiting defeat in that way DURING the season. At least, not in the next couple of months. Come the trading deadline, who knows?