5/18 Post Game

Hotcorner

Got to watch this game is school and it was a great overall game and J.J. pitched great even though he had a PC of 60 through 3 innings.

Great to see Gaby get on base 4 times, Maybin is getting the hang of it, Cantu is hitting well and Cody is on FIRE. I might have to pick him up in one of my fantasy leagues.

Also it's good to see a nice win without our superstar in the lineup.

Nice to take a break from the feud that has been going on known as Fredi vs. Hanley, to see a big fat 8-0 final posted as Josh Johnson who had me worried earlier this season looks to be back on track and the hitting has been excellent of late, now if we can just get a few decent relievers.

Remember just a few years ago we were talking about acquiring Manny, I wonder how that would have played out.

Remember just a few years ago we were talking about acquiring Manny, I wonder how that would have played out.

Well... then we wouldn't have Stanton and... we don't wanna imagine a world where we don't have him.

Kinda off topic I know, but it's a scary thought!

Manny would have been a half season rental. So now we wouldn't have him either.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.