Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 College Football Thread

Featured Replies

If NC wins today, then the costal division is up for grabs next saturday. Maybe another sell out at sun life stadium?

 

 

I'm sort of worried that RS will let Jacory start if he's healthy.

If NC wins today, then the costal division is up for grabs next saturday. Maybe another sell out at sun life stadium?

 

 

I'm sort of worried that RS will let Jacory start if he's healthy.

 

It would be interesting. Hopefully they play the hot hand and keep Morris in there.

Somewhat of a disappointing season for Miami now that they can't reach the ACC championship game. Too bad, Morris looks quite good- I really like this kid.

Somewhat of a disappointing season for Miami now that they can't reach the ACC championship game. Too bad, Morris looks quite good- I really like this kid.

 

 

should be interesting to see who starts next week if Jacory is healthy.... I assume they'll put him back in, but I think Morris is making it a tough decision.

Marcus Lattimore is making the Gators his bitch tonight.

 

 

He did the same thing to Alabama. Sometimes talent is just too hard to suppress.

 

 

Anyway, I'm still completely tired of Steve Addazio and his terrible offensive schemes. If he's not fired by the end of this season, our offense will suck just as much next season as it did this season.

 

Also, our defense has been eh this year because of inexperience. Much of the defense is filled with freshman and sophomores. Same issue we had in 2007.

 

Once we decide to start Burton or Reed at QB (Seems Reed is the more conventional choice considering he's proven he can pass), the better off we will be. That's not even mentioning our offensive coordinator setting up plays that only allow Brantley to either hand the ball off or throw the ball behind the line of scrimmage.

 

Remember when Brantley came into games in 2008 during garbage time and threw nothing but completions and touchdowns? That was under Dan Mullen. He actually set up a game plan that allowed Brantley to throw the ball downfield. Addazio just doesn't understand how to run this kind of offense.

  • Author

I have such a love/hate relationship with Dustin Hopkins.

 

That was one of the worst offensive displays we have put on in a while, but I'll take a win over Clemson with the backup QB in there any day.

 

I'll also say right now that if Tyrod Taylor goes to the NFL, EJ Manuel could very well be the best QB in the ACC in 2011.

I don't understand what they're saying about one endzone being close to a wall and having to game plan for it. They both look to be the same distance away from a wall.

 

 

 

I wonder if Steve Bartman will be sitting behind one of the endzones.:mischief The "Bartman seat" is right behind the West endzone isn't it?

i believe so. those RF seats would be a lot of fun. Rooftop would be fun too.. but cold as hell

Only one endzone will be used at Wrigley. LMAO.:LOL: http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=5824661

 

 

I don't understand. There have been football games there before. Was the layout not the the same? Was there just a more "Chinese" mentality towards safety back in those days so the endzone being so close to the wall wasn't a big deal?

Funny...Miami is in the top 30 in total defense and total offense, and yet they're still 7-3. Other teams in top 30 in both? Bama, Boise, Arizona, Ohio State, TCU, Oregon, and Wisconsin.

Only one endzone will be used at Wrigley. LMAO.:LOL: http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=5824661

 

 

I don't understand. There have been football games there before. Was the layout not the the same? Was there just a more "Chinese" mentality towards safety back in those days so the endzone being so close to the wall wasn't a big deal?

 

 

They answer the question in the link you posted.

 

:rolleyes:

Funny...Miami is in the top 30 in total defense and total offense, and yet they're still 7-3. Other teams in top 30 in both? Bama, Boise, Arizona, Ohio State, TCU, Oregon, and Wisconsin.

 

 

Too bad they can't make the ACC champ game, even if they beat VT. I guess all is not lost if they win today, and make a decent bowl game?

Funny...Miami is in the top 30 in total defense and total offense, and yet they're still 7-3. Other teams in top 30 in both? Bama, Boise, Arizona, Ohio State, TCU, Oregon, and Wisconsin.

 

 

Too bad they can't make the ACC champ game, even if they beat VT. I guess all is not lost if they win today, and make a decent bowl game?

 

Yeah...probably the Peach bowl (if it's still called that) is most likely

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.