Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 College Football Thread

Featured Replies

Nick Saban loses, FSU loses, Gators win big, HOW CAN THIS DAY GET ANY BETTER!!!!!!!???

 

 

If Les Miles isn't the Minnesota Vikings head coach in 2011, I will be shocked.

 

 

Sub in Miami for UF there, and I'm right with ya.

Miles does look good in purple.

WTF @ FSU & UNC clock managment at the end there. Gooooooo Heels (I think this game may have turned my wife into a football fan!!!)

This illannoy-mecheatagain game is bananas

 

 

Not mecheatagain, but Meeeeechigan. I left for Wings Over Homestead when it was 21-21. I had a good time but it must have been a nailbiter with 3OT and 67-65 win. Sorry I missed it

Sub in Miami for UF there, and I'm right with ya.

Miles does look good in purple.

WTF @ FSU & UNC clock managment at the end there. Gooooooo Heels (I think this game may have turned my wife into a football fan!!!)

 

 

Aren't you a Blue Devil? :headscratch

Sub in Miami for UF there, and I'm right with ya.

Miles does look good in purple.

WTF @ FSU & UNC clock managment at the end there. Gooooooo Heels (I think this game may have turned my wife into a football fan!!!)

 

 

Aren't you a Blue Devil? :headscratch

 

Yes, but what I bolded is operative; she goes to UNC. Also, they were playing FSU, and FSU's enemy is my friend. So, it became an obvious rooting situation for me :thumbup

Sub in Miami for UF there, and I'm right with ya.

Miles does look good in purple.

WTF @ FSU & UNC clock managment at the end there. Gooooooo Heels (I think this game may have turned my wife into a football fan!!!)

 

 

Aren't you a Blue Devil? :headscratch

 

Yes, but what I bolded is operative; she goes to UNC. Also, they were playing FSU, and FSU's enemy is my friend. So, it became an obvious rooting situation for me :thumbup

 

Meh. :glare I won't hold that against you, I guess...

 

Oh by the way, remember I told you I was going to Penn State? Well, as you can see, I changed my mind and chose FSU ^_^ So I'm guessing you did undergrad at The U?

  • Author

Yet another one...

 

Noles should be 8-1 and possibly in the Top 10, but instead will now be unranked and have a good chance at not even getting to the ACC title game.

 

What makes it even worse is that this was probably Ponder's best game of the season, and if it weren't for all of the WR drops he could have put up huge numbers.

 

This means we need to win the last two ACC games, hope NC State loses one more game, beat the Gators, and then win the ACC title game in order for me to consider this a successful season.

before tonight Utah had played 8 teams. none of them ranked. combined 24-49 record. (1-29 vs ranked opponents)

point is, why in the f*** was Utah ranked #5?

before tonight Utah had played 8 teams. none of them ranked. combined 24-49 record. (1-29 vs ranked opponents)

point is, why in the f*** was Utah ranked #5?

 

 

They started the year around 15...that's why.

before tonight Utah had played 8 teams. none of them ranked. combined 24-49 record. (1-29 vs ranked opponents)

point is, why in the f*** was Utah ranked #5?

 

 

They started the year around 15...that's why.

they started the year around 25. the media's making it sound like TCU stunned some powerhouse though. preseason rankings are kinda ridic. florida and texas rounded out the top 5.

the Utes would lose to everyone in the current top 20.

Nice to see.. thanks for posting.

 

I love Kirk Ferentz.. Its amazing what continuity on a coaching staff can do. Ferentz has always been good at developing lower rated talent (Dallas clark walk-on, gallery 2 star TE, etc) so its nice to see us get better recruits... especially at the skill positions.

 

 

 

Northwestern tomorrow... oh how I hate playing northwestern.

So with Pitt's loss, they are 5-4 and atop the Big East. If the season were to end, they would get a BCS bid. What a joke!

So with Pitt's loss, they are 5-4 and atop the Big East. If the season were to end, they would get a BCS bid. What a joke!

 

All 8 teams still have a chance to win the conference. 8 way tie FTW! There's likely gonna be at least 3 or 4 teams tied. They probably have a tiebreaker involving poll rankings. What happens if nobody is ranked?

So with Pitt's loss, they are 5-4 and atop the Big East. If the season were to end, they would get a BCS bid. What a joke!

 

All 8 teams still have a chance to win the conference. 8 way tie FTW! There's likely gonna be at least 3 or 4 teams tied. They probably have a tiebreaker involving poll rankings. What happens if nobody is ranked?

 

the big east needs their bcs autobid taken away. no ranked teams in the conference and a top 10 team gets screwed so they get in? what a joke. 8-4 used to mean no bowl back before they had 500 bowls. they will likely get crushed in their bcs game. and this isn't a one year fluke, the conference has been for the most part mediocre since bc/vt/miami left. as for the autobid, make it another at large.

Miami beats down Georgia Tech with all 4 running backs scoring a TD...along with Hank improving his draft stock.

 

 

GO HEELS

 

 

This. And Colin McCarthy is a Top 5 pick if th announcers had anything to say about it.

Miami beats down Georgia Tech with all 4 running backs scoring a TD...along with Hank improving his draft stock.

 

 

GO HEELS

 

 

This. And Colin McCarthy is a Top 5 pick if th announcers had anything to say about it.

 

lol...I thought the funniest quote was "How aren't BOTH (Spence and Colin) of these guys Butkus Finalists?"

 

I mean he had a nice game but he hasnt been good at all this year. Spence on the other hand is on another level.

If NC wins today, then the costal division is up for grabs next saturday. Maybe another sell out at sun life stadium?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.