Game 6 (if necessary)

Rangers @ Giants

Wednesday, November 3 -- 7:30 PM ET

Game 7 (if necessary)

Rangers @ Giants

Thursday, November 4 -- 7:30 PM ET

All games will be broadcast on

Cliff Lee 4 2/3 ip, 7 runs. Ouch.

I knew he was due for a bad game, but not that bad. Wow. At least he got it out of the way. If this series goes 7 games, I don't like the Giants' chances having to face him in game 7.

Pitching probables added to the first post.

I don't have a favorite, but just for the hell of it... Rangers in 5; Bengie, MVP.

Aren't Lee and Lincecum going again in game 4?

I always wondered what someone's ERA would be if they gave up runs and were taken out of the game before getting an out(and having pitched no previous innings). Affeldt of the Giants did that and his ERA(for the World Series) is ### (or infinity). Too bad he's not a starter. I would love to hear him being introduced. "Here's Jeremy Affeldt coming in with a ### era after one appearence in the world Series".:lol

just got bacv from the balrlpark

so muvh for th e "unebatabke unbeatable" cliff klee... all the "evoer exoers experts" pciked texas bceause they asid said it was a guaranteeed win everytme he oth pitched.... and what the f*** happened? WE ROCKED ThAT NMoTHER f***ER

At first I thought this post was written in some kind of cryptographic cipher, then I realized I think too much :blink:

I always wondered what someone's ERA would be if they gave up runs and were taken out of the game before getting an out(and having pitched no previous innings). Affeldt of the Giants did that and his ERA(for the World Series) is ### (or infinity). Too bad he's not a starter. I would love to hear him being introduced. "Here's Jeremy Affeldt coming in with a ### era after one appearence in the world Series".:lol

Why wouldn't his ERA just be 0.00?

just got bacv from the balrlpark

so muvh for th e "unebatabke unbeatable" cliff klee... all the "evoer exoers experts" pciked texas bceause they asid said it was a guaranteeed win everytme he oth pitched.... and what the f*** happened? WE ROCKED ThAT NMoTHER f***ER

:lol

Looks like someone enjoyed an adult beverage or two at the ballpark tonight...or should I say "balrlpark"