Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 NFL Offseason Thread

Featured Replies

As far as CBs go, it's Patrick Peterson and everyone else imo.

 

 

I think it's Peterson and Amukumara, then everyone else. Prince is a top ten talent, imo.

  • Author

There will be football!

 

 

I don't think you understand what this "end" to the lockout means.

 

There's still a reasonably good chance there isn't football.

There will be football!

 

 

I don't think you understand what this "end" to the lockout means.

 

There's still a reasonably good chance there isn't football.

 

No, I do. I just over reacted when I saw the breaking news.

  • Author

Wow....Jim Mandich passed away this evening.

 

 

:(

 

RIP, Dolphins legend.

Peyton Hillis will be on the cover of Madden 2012. He beat out Michael Vick.

 

 

A white running back on the cover of Madden.

 

A glorified full back on the cover of Madden :confused

Peyton Hillis will be on the cover of Madden 2012. He beat out Michael Vick.

 

 

A white running back on the cover of Madden.

 

A glorified full back on the cover of Madden :confused

 

What? Hillis was dominant last season.

Peyton Hillis will be on the cover of Madden 2012. He beat out Michael Vick.

 

 

A white running back on the cover of Madden.

 

A glorified full back on the cover of Madden :confused

 

What? Hillis was dominant last season.

 

Yes but only 1 good full season. And he used to be a FB

Peyton Hillis will be on the cover of Madden 2012. He beat out Michael Vick.

 

 

A white running back on the cover of Madden.

 

A glorified full back on the cover of Madden :confused

 

What? Hillis was dominant last season.

 

Yes but only 1 good full season. And he used to be a FB

 

That doesn't make him a glorified fullback, though.

Rumors continue to swirl about DeAngelo Williams possibly signing with Miami once free agency opens.

 

Would be nice to have a legit top 10 back to lean on if the passing game isn't going right.

Williams would be a good signing if the contract is reasonable.

 

I think the Patriots might have three first round picks next year.

  • 1 month later...

Miami Dolphins official 2011 season slogan: With Henne we're f***ed, so we're tanking for Luck!

Whats the latest on the negotiations?

 

All of the NFL analysts are optimistic, but I think they're just doing the same thing the US goverment is doing with regards to the economy. Projecting false optimism. All the analysts work for networks that show NFL games. Yes I'm a conspiracy nut. But I don't think this conspiracy is so nutty.

I've become numb to all of this. One day they are making good progress and the next talks fall apart. It has really become a joke and rather childish. The owners aren't going to be able to get everything they want, the players aren't going to get everything they want. Stop being selfish a**holes, meet the other side half way and play some damn football.

I've become numb to all of this. One day they are making good progress and the next talks fall apart. It has really become a joke and rather childish. The owners aren't going to be able to get everything they want, the players aren't going to get everything they want. Stop being selfish a**holes, meet the other side half way and play some damn football.

 

 

Yeah, it's that simple. Congratulations, you've ended the lockout.

Whats the latest on the negotiations?

 

All of the NFL analysts are optimistic, but I think they're just doing the same thing the US goverment is doing with regards to the economy. Projecting false optimism. All the analysts work for networks that show NFL games. Yes I'm a conspiracy nut. But I don't think this conspiracy is so nutty.

 

9/11 is a conspiracy did you know that Bush is actually a criminal?

 

I'm being serious though...

I've become numb to all of this. One day they are making good progress and the next talks fall apart. It has really become a joke and rather childish. The owners aren't going to be able to get everything they want, the players aren't going to get everything they want. Stop being selfish a**holes, meet the other side half way and play some damn football.

 

 

Yeah, it's that simple. Congratulations, you've ended the lockout.

 

Actually it's simpler than they make it seem, it's an argument over a couple billion dollars which really means nothing considering you are already making billions of dollars. I don't really think you have to worry about much when you are making that kind of money, divide it and play football or lose your fan base slowly but surely.

I've become numb to all of this. One day they are making good progress and the next talks fall apart. It has really become a joke and rather childish. The owners aren't going to be able to get everything they want, the players aren't going to get everything they want. Stop being selfish a**holes, meet the other side half way and play some damn football.

 

 

Yeah, it's that simple. Congratulations, you've ended the lockout.

 

I did? This is the best 4th of July ever!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.