10/2: @ Chargers, 4:15 pm

10/9: Bye week

10/17: @ Jets, 8:30 pm (MNF)

10/23: Broncos, 1:00 pm

10/30: @ Giants, 1:00 pm

11/6: @ Chiefs, 1:00 pm

11/13: Redskins, 1:00 pm

11/20: Bills, 1:00 pm

11/24: @ Cowboys, 4:15 pm (Thanksgiving)

12/4: Raiders, 1:00 pm

12/11: Eagles, 1:00 pm

12/18: @ Bills, 1:00 pm

12/24: @ Patriots, 1:00 pm (Saturday game)

1/1/12: Jets, 1:00 pm

Yea, same. However, I'm stunned at the amount of national televised games we have. I thought we'd get one, not four.

Dolphins are getting 3 games. All teams are playing on Saturday Dec 24th.

The Cowboys only had two options for Thanksgiving: Miami or Buffalo. Miami is 10x better choice than Buffalo.

Two night games is about right for the Dolphins.

Yea, same. However, I'm stunned at the amount of national televised games we have. I thought we'd get one, not four.

The Cowboys only had two options for Thanksgiving: Miami or Buffalo. Miami is 10x better choice than Buffalo.

Damn, that's awesome. Did that ever happen before?

What do you mean two options? The Cowboys don't choose who they play on Thanksgiving.

What do you mean two options? The Cowboys don't choose who they play on Thanksgiving.

I meant to say the NFL. The Cowboys thanksgiving game is on CBS this year which means their opponent has to be an AFC team. The only AFC teams playing at Dallas this year are Miami and Buffalo. Miami is much more attractive than Buffalo, which is why they were picked for the Thanksgiving game.

Scott Wright updated his mock draft.

Has the Dolphins taking Pouncey 15th overall and Leonard Hankerson in the third round.

:hat

Whoever gets Hankerson is getting a stud IMO. I watched just about every 'Canes game this season and he was the best player on either team most of the time. Really surprised he's not a late first rounder.

Tampa Bay will release Aqib Talib once the CBA is resolved.

Incredibly frustrating given his talent on the field, but it is the right decision. He is too much trouble and will receive a lengthy suspension.

What's even more frustrating is the talent in this draft in terms of secondary players. There are no safeties worth drafting high, and no corner backs after Peterson and Prince. The Buccaneers would either have to trade up ahead of Dallas and Detroit to draft Prince, or they can stay where they are and hope to upgrade the pass rush to help out the secondary.

Incredibly frustrating given his talent on the field, but it is the right decision. He is too much trouble and will receive a lengthy suspension.

What's even more frustrating is the talent in this draft in terms of secondary players. There are no safeties worth drafting high, and no corner backs after Peterson and Prince. The Buccaneers would either have to trade up ahead of Dallas and Detroit to draft Prince, or they can stay where they are and hope to upgrade the pass rush to help out the secondary.

Brendan Harris is pretty good, too.

Brendan Harris is pretty good, too.

So is Jimmy Smith, but they're not legit first round picks. There's a pretty big fall of from Peterson/Amukamara and the rest.