Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is Sanabia?

Featured Replies

I want to know where this guy is at? I really have little confidence in Volstad anymore

 

 

 

And you have confidence in Sanchez ERA 6.97 and Vasquez ERA 7.43 ???????

I have very little confidence when Volstad goes to the mound anymore. he has very little control and always gets hit hard. why not give Tom Koehler from AAA a shot. maybe not now but in a few weeks

I want to know where this guy is at? I really have little confidence in Volstad anymore

 

 

 

And you have confidence in Sanchez ERA 6.97 and Vasquez ERA 7.43 ???????

 

Really? Sanchez?

I like Sanabia, but he's being treated like a friggin' savior to the rotation.

 

 

With good reason, he's clearly better than JJ :whistle

My sinking suspicion is that Sanabia will have a major arm injury that will go mis-diagnosed by the Marlins cracked medical staff, that will eventually not respond to rest and rehab and will require TJ surgery, not that thats happened before......

Its a shame the Marlins no longer have that built in guy that everyone thinks will save the rotation at AAA.

I want to know where this guy is at? I really have little confidence in Volstad anymore

 

 

 

In the California Penal League...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.