Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would you hit it?

Featured Replies

...I'd probably go all John Hinckley on Zooey.

 

You're creepy.

 

Also; Jr..

 

We read a book about him in Criminal Law. Wacky stuff.

 

In the Criminal Justice System, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

 

Dun! Dun!

 

Off the top of my head right there. Tonight was the end of Season 13.

Dude, i've always thought Alysson was A HOTTIE! HELL YES!

 

Me too. One of only 2 redheads that do it for me.

 

Who is the other? Christina Hendricks?

 

 

Those are ridiculous amounts of fake.

Dude, i've always thought Alysson was A HOTTIE! HELL YES!

 

Me too. One of only 2 redheads that do it for me.

 

Who is the other? Christina Hendricks?

 

 

Those are ridiculous amounts of fake.

 

Fake?

 

 

 

 

LOL I obviously don't know whether or not they're fake but she claims that they are real and that she is a double D.

  • Author

Isla Fisher FTMFW! So is Rachel McAdams... I have a thing for redheads... Who is that big breasted beauty posted in the pics above? I do not recognize her!

Isla Fisher FTMFW! So is Rachel McAdams... I have a thing for redheads... Who is that big breasted beauty posted in the pics above? I do not recognize her!

 

 

:lol

 

That's Christina Hendricks. She's on Mad Men.

Isla Fisher FTMFW! So is Rachel McAdams... I have a thing for redheads... Who is that big breasted beauty posted in the pics above? I do not recognize her!

 

 

:lol

 

That's Christina Hendricks. She's on Mad Men.

 

Ctina has a girl crush! bahaha

Isla Fisher FTMFW! So is Rachel McAdams... I have a thing for redheads... Who is that big breasted beauty posted in the pics above? I do not recognize her!

 

 

:lol

 

That's Christina Hendricks. She's on Mad Men.

 

Ctina has a girl crush! bahaha

 

LOL Well if I brought up male crushes no one would answer them!

 

 

 

Who else is crushing on Chris Hemsworth???

Isla Fisher FTMFW! So is Rachel McAdams... I have a thing for redheads... Who is that big breasted beauty posted in the pics above? I do not recognize her!

 

 

:lol

 

That's Christina Hendricks. She's on Mad Men.

 

Ctina has a girl crush! bahaha

 

LOL Well if I brought up male crushes no one would answer them!

 

 

 

Who else is crushing on Chris Hemsworth???

 

 

xD I just got home from watching this.

"I'd like another!" *Slams cup on floor*

Isla Fisher FTMFW! So is Rachel McAdams... I have a thing for redheads... Who is that big breasted beauty posted in the pics above? I do not recognize her!

 

 

:lol

 

That's Christina Hendricks. She's on Mad Men.

 

Ctina has a girl crush! bahaha

 

LOL Well if I brought up male crushes no one would answer them!

 

 

 

Who else is crushing on Chris Hemsworth???

 

 

xD I just got home from watching this.

"I'd like another!" *Slams cup on floor*

 

That is definitely my favorite part in the entire movie! :lol

I also loved, "This mortal form grows weak. I require sustenance!"

That is definitely my favorite part in the entire movie! :lol

I also loved, "This mortal form grows weak. I require sustenance!"

 

 

 

 

Ha xD Definitely a lot more comedic material in this than I expected.

Also, how come in every one of these kinds of movies there has to be a guy with an unnecessarily long beard?

That is definitely my favorite part in the entire movie! :lol

I also loved, "This mortal form grows weak. I require sustenance!"

 

 

 

 

Ha xD Definitely a lot more comedic material in this than I expected.

Also, how come in every one of these kinds of movies there has to be a guy with an unnecessarily long beard?

 

I know! I did not know that the movie was going to be so funny. Like the scene in the pet store!

 

Because an absurdly long beard is a clear sign of masculinity...?

That is definitely my favorite part in the entire movie! :lol

I also loved, "This mortal form grows weak. I require sustenance!"

 

 

 

 

Ha xD Definitely a lot more comedic material in this than I expected.

Also, how come in every one of these kinds of movies there has to be a guy with an unnecessarily long beard?

 

I know! I did not know that the movie was going to be so funny. Like the scene in the pet store!

 

Because an absurdly long beard is a clear sign of masculinity...?

I don't know... Ah well!

Isla Fisher FTMFW! So is Rachel McAdams... I have a thing for redheads... Who is that big breasted beauty posted in the pics above? I do not recognize her!

 

 

Me too my friend. Nothing better than redheads.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.