Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would you hit it?

Featured Replies

That's what paper bags are for.

 

 

:anon :anon :anon

 

I dunno about you but I'd have a hard time putting a paper bag over that and honestly going any further...

 

Like he said. Cannot be unseen.

That's what paper bags are for.

 

 

:anon :anon :anon

 

I dunno about you but I'd have a hard time putting a paper bag over that and honestly going any further...

 

Like he said. Cannot be unseen.

 

I wasnt suggesting any thoughts. I was just showing the paper bag icon to add to gizmo's comment

  • 3 weeks later...

Who is that exactly?

 

She doesn't look too bad.

 

 

Alyson Hannigan- from American Pie, Buffy and How I Met Your Mother among other things.

Dude, i've always thought Alysson was A HOTTIE! HELL YES!

 

Me too. One of only 2 redheads that do it for me.

 

Who is the other? Christina Hendricks?

Isla Fisher is gorgeous.

 

 

So is Zooey Deschanel. Actually, Zooey Deschanel is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

 

 

Snooki is grosscore, yo.

Isla Fisher is gorgeous.

 

 

So is Zooey Deschanel. Actually, Zooey Deschanel is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

 

 

Snooki is grosscore, yo.

 

 

I'm right there with you. I've already informed my wife that if she ever left me, I'd probably go all John Hinckley on Zooey.

 

Check out Taylor Cole from the event, wow.

Isla Fisher is gorgeous.

 

 

So is Zooey Deschanel. Actually, Zooey Deschanel is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

 

 

Snooki is grosscore, yo.

 

 

Truer words have never been spoken. Natalie Portman is a very close second for me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.