Why is Nyjer Morgan such an idiot?

Now he breaks his finger on a bunt just two days after coming off the DL... and he reacts by throwing a tantrum in the dugout, and kicking a hole in the drywall in the Turner Field visitor's clubhouse... all before having to issue an apology to Turner Field. When you look at isolated incidents, he always ends up with an apology something like "Oh my emotions got the best of me, I apologize, it wont happen again." But he clearly keeps on with his stupid immaturity and temper tantrums. Why does an idiot like this continue to be able to play at the big league level? Its not like he's got some amazing all-star stats to back any of this up anyways.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110506&content_id=18723268&notebook_id=18723496&vkey=notebook_mil&c_id=mil

I'm all for being disappointed you are back on the DL but kicking a hole through the drywall is alittle crazy. At home, he's his own team's problem, but damaging another teams clubhouse because you can't control your emotions calls for intervention from some where. Me or you kick a hole in someone else's propety we either pay for it or get charged with damage to property.

Now I'm not trying to say police need to get brought in on this,, I like hockey fights for goodness sake, but he should be held responsible for the damages. His history is the main factor in this.

Maybe im just talking to be talking. What's 200 bucks to a multi-million dollar team.

As much as I don't like him, he has every right to trash and throw a fit. But only cause he just got off the DL, and now is going back on it again. Granted, I don't see why he can't MAN UP and play with it taped up or something. Surely he can still pinch run...

Of course its frustrating, but injuries happen essentially every day in baseball and this is the only idiot who feels he's not allowed to get injured and proceeds to act like a giant 5 year old as well as damage another ballclub's property. Immaturity at its finest from baseball's newest assclown.

Of course its frustrating, but injuries happen essentially every day in baseball and this is the only idiot who feels he's not allowed to get injured and proceeds to act like a giant 5 year old as well as damage another ballclub's property. Immaturity at its finest from baseball's newest assclown.

He's definitely not the first person to act like this after an injury.

I get that we hate him because of last year, but this thread is stupid.

He's definitely not the first person to act like this after an injury.

I get that we hate him because of last year, but this thread is stupid.

If I was picking on him solely for his involvement with the Marlins last year, then it'd be a stupid thread. But my point is that he was doing this garbage before that incident, as well as after it, and still continues to do it this year as well. I'm putting a light on his continous immaturity and bringing it up for discussion, thats all.

Who cares? Why should anyone care that he got mad about being hurt and kicked a wall?

I don't lose sleep over it, nobody does. Its a discussion board and I brought it up for discussion. Should we answer every thread with "who cares?"

I'd answer this question, but who would care about my answer?

Who cares? Why should anyone care that he got mad about being hurt and kicked a wall?

I don't lose sleep over it, nobody does. Its a discussion board and I brought it up for discussion. Should we answer every thread with "who cares?"

I'd answer this question, but who would care about my answer?

I feel we should discuss this since this is a discussion board.

Who cares?

A highlight I'm hoping to see one of these days is of a catcher that knows Nyjer is going to come down the line and attempt to plow into him full force flipping Nyjer's scrawny butt and send him flying a few feet into the air.

Back Body Drop ftw.

I'd much rather see a Randy Orton style snap scoop slam!

A highlight I'm hoping to see one of these days is of a catcher that knows Nyjer is going to come down the line and attempt to plow into him full force flipping Nyjer's scrawny butt and send him flying a few feet into the air.

Back Body Drop ftw.

I'd much rather see a Randy Orton style snap scoop slam!

Or a spear.

"The throw home, Morgan is... SPEARED! SPEAR BY THE CATCHER! Also Morgan's out. Out cold that is. And he's out."