Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Fight to Combat Abuse

Featured Replies

  • Author

Alright, it was me. Either I moved it or I'd get fired. What was I to do? :violin

 

 

I understand it in theory.

 

But when we have 2 active threads on the front page of the Marlins subforum named Listening to Beinfest talk makes me sick and DEMONS BE GONE!, the latter of which is VERY analogous to this thread, then the inconsistency is unfortunate.

Can someone turn my Dan Uggla into a dog

 

 

Upon request here's the link:

 

http://img219.images...7295/reysig.png

 

and the look

....

 

 

 

What's the difference?

 

EDIT: PS, if someone could turn J.T. Realmuto into a sad puppy, that would make my day. Look at the perfect setup! It would be like Airbud giving autographs.

Can someone turn my Dan Uggla into a dog

 

 

Upon request here's the link:

 

http://img219.images...7295/reysig.png

 

and the look

....

 

 

 

What's the difference?

 

EDIT: PS, if someone could turn J.T. Realmuto into a sad puppy, that would make my day. Look at the perfect setup! It would be like Airbud giving autographs.

What's the difference?

 

EDIT: PS, if someone could turn J.T. Realmuto into a sad puppy, that would make my day. Look at the perfect setup! It would be like Airbud giving autographs.

 

 

No difference. The link is just for convenience to post in his signature, while the image is just to show it off so everyone can see.

lol, just a suggestion but I think the dog should be rabid and foaming at the mouth

 

Btw, Can we just put dog faces on all the Mets players and refer to them all as the Mutts?

It's been 5 years since I changed my avatar (besides giving Mitre a bowtie)... yeah, this isn't going to do it.

It's been 5 years since I changed my avatar (besides giving Mitre a bowtie)... yeah, this isn't going to do it.

 

 

No, not even ?

 

Eh, that didn't turn out as nicely as I wanted it to. Moving on.

lol, just a suggestion but I think the dog should be rabid and foaming at the mouth

 

Btw, Can we just put dog faces on all the Mets players and refer to them all as the Mutts?

 

 

 

 

lol awesome

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.