Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One word to sum up this team.

Featured Replies

tease.

 

That would be my pick. I just never completely bought into the pre-crash team. Part of me kept thinking "This can't last". I had no idea June would happen though. I just figured they'd fall back to .500 and end up winning 75-85 games again. Its seems most of you did buy into it though. Or maybe most of you do agree with me but your one word is addressing the complete collapse instead of them just not maintaining where they were (which is what tease implies to me).

tease.

 

That would be my pick. I just never completely bought into the pre-crash team. Part of me kept thinking "This can't last". I had no idea June would happen though. I just figured they'd fall back to .500 and end up winning 75-85 games again. Its seems most of you did buy into it though. Or maybe most of you do agree with me but your one word is addressing the complete collapse instead of them just not maintaining where they were (which is what tease implies to me).

 

I expected a similar year to last, but we were going so well I was getting pretty excited, especially considering how close we were with Philadelphia for so long, and before the season started it was all the talk of how close the Braves would be to the Phillies not the Marlins.

 

Now I think there is only 4 teams with worse records in the Majors, wonderful.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.