Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/29 Post Game

Featured Replies

Why do people always forget the FOTG!

 

Ricky Nolasco CG Shutout, thats all that needs to be said.

 

Also Hanley looks much better!

 

But seriously... Mike...like....it was a good win.

Considering he was in a base loaded jam in the 1st, it's amazing he went the distance.

 

1st inning: 25 pitches

Rest of game: IDK like... 12? Nah but really, great work on Ricky's part. After the first I thought he'd go 5 max.

Why do people always forget the FOTG!

 

Ricky Nolasco CG Shutout, thats all that needs to be said.

 

Also Hanley looks much better!

 

But seriously... Mike...like....it was a good win.

 

 

I've been away a lot.

Why do people always forget the FOTG!

 

Ricky Nolasco CG Shutout, thats all that needs to be said.

 

Also Hanley looks much better!

 

But seriously... Mike...like....it was a good win.

 

 

I've been away a lot.

 

I almost asked where you were in the game thread, lol.

 

"Gizmo prepare the Post Game!"

Great performance by Nolasco tonight. Nice to give the pen some rest.

 

Can we actually win the series tomorrow? I have a feeling it can actually happen.

Why do people always forget the FOTG!

 

Ricky Nolasco CG Shutout, thats all that needs to be said.

 

Also Hanley looks much better!

 

But seriously... Mike...like....it was a good win.

 

 

I've been away a lot.

 

I almost asked where you were in the game thread, lol.

 

"Gizmo prepare the Post Game!"

 

My heart has been broken too many times. I need some time away, lol

Yay! A win!

 

The Marlins only win when I don't watch. They also haven't won any game I've attended in the past 2 years.

 

Loser! You're a loser! Do you feel sorry for yourself? You're a baby! Do you want a bottle? A big dirt bottle?!

 

- Hank Hill

if we win tomorrow then we won't have less wins than Cliff Lee this month!

what more could a kid ask for!

I was watching the game at a local bar with a few of my friends that like the A's and all they wanted to do was see Stanton bomb one...instead they had to settle for Hanley and Lomo :-D

 

I think im going to the game Thursday afternoon, it'll be a tough one to win though with Cahill on the mound

WE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.