Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011-2012 Florida Panthers/NHL Thread

Featured Replies

Honestly, the only thing that worries me is that we slip up a bit and miss out on a playoff spot because of a tiebreaker. Again.

The main thing that worries me is that most of those games are on the road. Always a bit tougher to win 'em on the road. We're only 15-14-5 away from home this year.

 

I'm not too worried about a choke right now, though. And back when we choked that year of the tiebreaker, you could kinda feel it was going to happen. At least I did. Bouwmeester started playing like crap and we started blowing leads like it was fun down the stretch.

  • Author

Well also that choke of a year was where we lost to a tiebreaker AFTER we had already been eliminated. We 'came back' to tie with 8th... but we were already knocked out.

 

And not only that, but this is the first time that we've approached the stretch ahead of the curve. Not at the curve, not behind the curve. Well ahead.

 

So it would take a colossal f***up to ruin this one. Still, wont be satisfied until we make it dead f***ing obvious that we've got a playoff spot.

  • Author

I could never. Been with this team since I can imagine. Eating Publix chicken tender subs (before everyone knew about them - queue hipster cat) and watching the Panthers game in our den in my old house when I was like... 10.

I could never. Been with this team since I can imagine. Eating Publix chicken tender subs (before everyone knew about them - queue hipster cat) and watching the Panthers game in our den in my old house when I was like... 10.

 

Whoa, that was like.......5 years ago?

I've lived through the worst the franchise has had to offer. Any ounce of success the team can manage is like f***ing a rainbow while eating cheesecake to me.

 

That's right.

  • Author

I could never. Been with this team since I can imagine. Eating Publix chicken tender subs (before everyone knew about them - queue hipster cat) and watching the Panthers game in our den in my old house when I was like... 10.

 

Whoa, that was like.......5 years ago?

 

It actually scares me to know that it is in fact 10 years ago.

5?!

 

ITS A FLIPPIN MIRACLE

They always struggle against the Canes. So weird.

Shootout loss to Edmonton.

 

At least Montreal blew Ottawa out and Washington blew a 3-goal lead at home.

 

Big game Sunday...

Every game is a big game.

 

PLAYOFFS!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.