Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

Err um...what new HGH testing????

 

I'd like to bump this, because:

let alone Pujols' questionable age (I don't think anyone here would be surprised to find out he's 33), HGH is a legitimate possibility for any large feller in sports.

not a deterrent for anyone? HGH tests next season...

 

 

#justrealizedimstillwearingmymiamimarlinshat

Err um...what new HGH testing????

 

I'd like to bump this, because:

let alone Pujols' questionable age (I don't think anyone here would be surprised to find out he's 33), HGH is a legitimate possibility for any large feller in sports.

not a deterrent for anyone? HGH tests next season...

 

 

#justrealizedimstillwearingmymiamimarlinshat

 

Well, since he's no longer on the team...wouldn't be too shocked if Uggla gets a suspension...I know you still have to work out like a beast if you are taking stuff, just hope no one in the league is taking HGH...but course people are.

the fact that it's so disregarded by EVERYONE is amazing.

from what I'm reading, the NFL has an HGH policy now, but there are types of HGH that are not detected through testing. I'm sure it'll be the same for the MLB.

everyone's doing it.

the fact that it's so disregarded by EVERYONE is amazing.

from what I'm reading, the NFL has an HGH policy now, but there are types of HGH that are not detected through testing. I'm sure it'll be the same for the MLB.

everyone's doing it.

 

 

I honestly don't view HGH as bad as Steroids, but still...

 

Let's put it this way, I doubt Brett Hayes is on anything...Kotsay...Hamilton..only thing they do is chewing tobacco. Hamilton ain't on any roid or HGH, he's tested 3 times a week.

I've been up the whole time, but I'm not chatty in virtual reality or actual reality.

 

weirdo.

I'm sitting alone at my computer talking like a mad-man.

edit: wait a f***ing second. people thought squall had credibility?

 

Not me. Not even for a second.

You judging others' credibility is quite a riot.

 

Goodnight all.

 

#OccupyPujols

I was just speaking generally and being factitious. After I made my post, I read some others that alluded to him making a claim. So I wasn't referring to that claim, whatever it was.

 

And what do you mean about credibility? Just because believe in ancient aliens? I prefer to think I have an open mind whereas people who worship gods are close minded.

40+ pages added to this thread in the time I slept last night :|

 

Cant.....keep....up....

 

You'd better keep up. There's gonna be a test. :p

~100 minutes till the sun rises in Dallas

 

 

100 being the number of years Pujols is going to be a Marlin multiplied by 10, of course

y'know, cuz we use the metric system. because we're international now.

~100 minutes till the sun rises in Dallas

 

 

100 being the number of years Pujols is going to be a Marlin multiplied by 10, of course

y'know, cuz we use the metric system. because we're international now.

 

 

Cool.....

here in the USA: people wake up when the sun comes up, so they can get down to business.

 

Same here in the UK, only differance is you cant see the sun.... :confused However this am (11:48 am ) the sun is shinning High, Hopefully a good day for Marlin Fans

I've been up all night. its 6:50am....

cruci-f***ing-fy a f***ing guy for counting down the minutes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.