Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

I'm starting to lean more towards the "Forget Pujols, acquire pitching" side....

I'm starting to lean more towards the "Forget Pujols, acquire pitching" side....

 

 

That's just your common sense speaking. Don't listen to it.

 

I have to. It's holding me gunpoint.

so, if the 9/200, and 10/220 rumors are legit: Pujols would make about $40m more by signing with Miami. he went into free agency for the money....

OK I woke up, and the thread was at 104 pages. By the time I got to 101, it jumped to 107. When I get to 104, it was at 109. So I said f*** it. Morning, folks!

#OccupyPujols

Those that are currently in college, what are you going to school to be?

 

I'm going to be a game designer but this is my first semester so it's going to be awhile.

 

 

*puts feet on table* I am graduated and done with college. I love this.

 

I remember those studying days.

I am graduated and done with university, but have another 3 years of professional exams in my new job :(

 

I envy you!

Man I left work yesterday and this thread was in the late 40's count wise. I am starting to turn on taking Pujols as well and think we should just get two pitchers.

Way I see it now - if we get Pujols, then great, we got Albert freaking Pujols. If not, then great, we can go for CJ and Buehrle. I see this as a win-win for the Fish.

hey, I just remembered:

 

 

remember when we were all talking about signing Albert Pujols a year ago.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ALBERT f***ING PUJOLS

CAREER 1.037 OPS

Wasn't there a report last night that we'd go after Prince if we don't get Pujols? In other words, it seems CJ/Buehrle would be Plan C

 

I've been up since last night, and... no

from JCR or JoeCap or whoever: we're going after pitching if we don't get Pujols. we could sign them both with the money Loria's willing to spend, but probably won't.

Wasn't there a report last night that we'd go after Prince if we don't get Pujols? In other words, it seems CJ/Buehrle would be Plan C

 

I've been up since last night, and... no

from JCR or JoeCap or whoever: we're going after pitching if we don't get Pujols. we could sign them both with the money Loria's willing to spend, but probably won't.

 

http://twitter.com/#!/JoeFrisaro/status/144275468332445696

Really? Why are they wanting to get rid of Gaby so bad? Is SP really that much better than Gaby??? I see that as more of a problem unless they think Gaby has peaked.

Going to workout for an hour. Hopefully I dont miss anything.

 

 

famous last words. . .

Wasn't there a report last night that we'd go after Prince if we don't get Pujols? In other words, it seems CJ/Buehrle would be Plan C

 

I've been up since last night, and... no

from JCR or JoeCap or whoever: we're going after pitching if we don't get Pujols. we could sign them both with the money Loria's willing to spend, but probably won't.

 

http://twitter.com/#...275468332445696

point taken, but that's one "who knows?" report among 500 "who knows? reports that say we're going after pitching if not for Prince Albert

Wasn't there a report last night that we'd go after Prince if we don't get Pujols? In other words, it seems CJ/Buehrle would be Plan C

 

Why not combine plan B and C?

Prince for a 7 / 140, CJ for a 5/90 and Buehrle for a 4/48 or something. It'd be a little more than we're offering for Pujols, but that's 3 improvements instead of one. [Although I doubt Prince and CJ would bite for those offers...]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.