Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

It's over. The guy is staying a Cardinal. If he wanted to be a Marlin, he'd sign already. Man, I hope we go after Prince.

It's over. The guy is staying a Cardinal. If he wanted to be a Marlin, he'd sign already. Man, I hope we go after Prince.

 

you really can't say that when it's a negotiation between two teams, and our team seems to have the more lucrative offer....

I doubt Pujols was ever really considering the Marlins, just using us as a bargaining tool with the Cardinals. Let's move on to Fielder/pitching.

#marlins always had a lot to overcome to get albert. his home, restaurants, foundation and legacy are in st. louis

 

-Heyman

 

Not sounding good...

Remember lastnight when they said our agents were meeting and "closing" the deal? It's all BS, they don't know what's happening, the Cards could just be making their last pitch effort to Pujols, or not, nobodies talking in a deal this delicate. We will find out later today, but don't worry about are they closign the deal BS, total guess work for dramatic purposes.

It's over. The guy is staying a Cardinal. If he wanted to be a Marlin, he'd sign already. Man, I hope we go after Prince.

 

you really can't say that when it's a negotiation between two teams, and our team seems to have the more lucrative offer....

 

I hope I'm wrong. This guy is just playing us to up STL's offer. It sucks but it seems that way. Don't F w/ us Pujols!!

ON TO THE NEXT ONE. Freeze, somebody bring me back some money please

Marlins-cardinals battle isn't over yet, but feeling is st. Louis is the favorite. Cards meeting w/ albert agent this a.m.

 

-Heyman

 

Give CJ and Buehrle a call.

Ok I literally cant take this sh*t anymore... brb

 

#OccupyAToilet

 

dude.

wi-fi.

 

too much cement between the router and my bathroom.

lol, it would be funny if he picks some unknown team like.. Pirates.

 

The Pirates have come out of nowhere offered Pujols 15 years $500M and a no trade clause! He accepts!

aiite, screw this... time to get the fielder/cj/marky mark threads jumping unless a miracle happens

i really hope we don't sign him but the most annoying thing is that when he sticks with the cards we're going to have to hear him blabber on about how he always was going to stay in st louis because God told him to or something to that effect.

  • Author

I'm going to despise Pujols if I do poorly this semester because I let myself waste almost half a day on this sh*t. Sure, it's my fault. But I'll be more than happy to hate him, anyway.

I'm going to despise Pujols if I do poorly this semester because I let myself waste almost half a day on this sh*t. Sure, it's my fault. But I'll be more than happy to hate him, anyway.

 

 

True.. sigh..

Pure dollar figure not only factor in Pujols financial offers. Deferrals, structure, lack of state tax in FLA all part of it. #MLB

 

-Rosenthal

Am i the only one who'll be disappointed if cards sign pujols and the marlins are then forced to go after fielder

 

 

Honestly, I think Fielder may be the better long term option. Right now, Pujols is the better player though.. Fielder may become even better?

Pure dollar figure not only factor in Pujols financial offers. Deferrals, structure, lack of state tax in FLA all part of it. #MLB

 

-Rosenthal

 

ok. NOW i'm going to go to sleep and when I wake up something should be done.

Pure dollar figure not only factor in Pujols financial offers. Deferrals, structure, lack of state tax in FLA all part of it. #MLB

 

-Rosenthal

 

ok. NOW i'm going to go to sleep and when I wake up something should be done.

 

#OccupyKenRosenthal

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.