Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

Ugh. I was hoping to see that he had signed by the time I woke up this morning too,

 

same here, it was like the same feeling you get on christmas morning as a kid, the only difference is will it be an empty package or not?

I know my sack will be emptied if he signs! :|

And I thought I was the only one who mind was dirty enough to make that jump. I should've known better.

I've got my windows opened and I'm blasting CCR. if/when the Pujols thing is announced, I will switch to DJ Khaled.

Lebron had 6 teams to choose from and he was faster than this

 

Maybe Pujols will announce his "decision" the same way and take his talents to Little Havana. :p

What reward do you get if you break the news ( either way ) first in this thread? Anything? I have to justify this madness somehow.

 

You get to ride out the end of the world in my bunker. :p

There is only one micro brewery to own them all .....DOGFISH HEAD .

After that Lagunitas , harpoon , Averey .

There is only one micro brewery to own them all .....DOGFISH HEAD .

After that Lagunitas , harpoon , Averey .

 

wow. go to Tampa or Jville.

I'm so freaking tired. Yay for 9 AM naps.

 

yeah, if I was tired I'd want to miss the announcement, too

 

ZZZzzzZzZZZZzZZzzzzzZzzz

I'm so freaking tired. Yay for 9 AM naps.

 

 

I could use one and I just woke up.

 

nah someone is just lazy...come on head fish...big day for the Marlins today!!!

I think it is a very long shot......Albert turning down St Louis is going to be hard, in our favor we have warm beaches, short flight to Dominican Republic, Latin atmosphere.....we shall see who wins at the end

JoeCap's up! just re-tweeted LoMo's junk.

 

 

Oh no, I knew this day would come.

if a Jester spews out enough sentences, you have to call them jokes eventually.

I like LoMo.

Ugh. I was hoping to see that he had signed by the time I woke up this morning too,

 

same here, it was like the same feeling you get on christmas morning as a kid, the only difference is will it be an empty package or not?

I know my sack will be emptied if he signs! :|

 

I wish I could make it happen like that, I usually need to be relaxed and have some ambient music, at least.

Let us know how it shakes out. . .

I think it is a very long shot......Albert turning down St Louis is going to be hard, in our favor we have warm beaches, short flight to Dominican Republic, Latin atmosphere.....we shall see who wins at the end

 

 

Good point, it sounds like the money is pretty close so those factors need to play a role for us to have any chance really.

in an hour I have a final that i didnt study for because i was in here the whole night -_-

 

uh-oh

 

Don't worry...degrees are worthless right now, anyway.

in an hour I have a final that i didnt study for because i was in here the whole night -_-

 

 

Don't panic , an hour is a long time, and you went to class every day right so you already know the material, do a quick round-up of your notes, concentrate on certain areas, don't study everything. Hopefully you can BS through the rest.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.